(7) We're almost late!

A/N O hey, look at that! Fanart I specialy made for this chapter because I couldn't find any Shadow x Foxy pictures.
This chapter took me way to long because I didn't have any ideas for it. But here it finally is!
Enjoy!

After we finished our lunches, we went into town. We were just walking on the road, when Springtrap suddenly pulled us into a sideway.
"Is there something wrong Springtrap?"
"O no, not at all" He said nervously.
Foxy raised one eyebrow.
"Everything's not alright when you say it like that"

"What do you mean? I'm fine, everything's fine. I just remembered that this is a shorter way"
"We weren't going anywhere in particular" I said.
"Springtrap, please don't lie to us. You can tell us" TiChi said.
"Please, let's just continue walking" Springtrap said, turning around to walk away from the big street we came from.

But before we even had set one step, we heard a different voice.
"Where are you going Springtrap? Don't you want to see your friends again?" A boy with white and pink hair said.
"Somewhere else. I need to give these tourists a tour around the city" Springtrap said, ready to walk away.
"Aren't friends more important?"
"I asked you that last week, and your answer was no, so that's my answer too."

The boy huffed before speaking again.
"Fine then, will we see you later?"
"Maybe, depends on where you guys are, and how much energy I have left"
"You better come, or you know what happens when you don't" the boy said, and turned around to walk away.
"Who was that?" Foxy asked once the boy was gone.

"No one to worry about. Just one of my friends. They love pulling pranks, but they often need me to do them"
"Why? Can't they to that themselves?" TiChi asked.
"They can, but if I pull the pranks, they won't get into trouble" Springtrap said.
"What happens when you don't do that?"
I saw Springtrap getting uncomfortable from that question, so I tried to change the subject.

"Hey TiChi? At what time would you be brought home again?" I asked, realising I didn't know what time it was.
"It's almost 14:00. We should head back to the castle if we want to be back in time" Foxy said.
"Is it already that late? Geesh, time flies" TiChi said.
"It's almost 14:00? I need to get back to the theatre before the next show starts" Springtrap said.

"Will we see each other again?" He asked me.
"Definitely. I just don't know when, nor do I know where we will meet, but we will see each other again. I promise"
We all waved goodbye to Springtrap before racing each other to the secret entrance to the castle.
Foxy went first, to see if the coast was clear. When we didn't hear anything of Foxy we decided to climb up the stairs to take a peek of why he wasn't responding.

I climbed up first, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw once I was upstairs.
Foxy was pinned against the wall by Shadow. Foxy was a stuttering, blushing mess, while Shadow just stood there with the biggest smirk on his face.
"That should teach you not to leave me unattended without me knowing about it" Shadow said

"O, hey Foxy, hey Shadow" TiChi said and walked past them.
Shadow looked at us in shock, and started to get red himself. But he regained himself quite quickly.
"You saw nothing, alright?" He said with a firm voice.
"If you didn't see us in these clothing at the secret passageway" I said, knowing how to deal with my brothers.
"This conversation and actions never happened" He said with his hand for me to shake, still having that firm voice.

"What conversation? What actions?" I asked like my memory was wiped.
Both of us walked away without saying another word.
"That was a close one" TiChi said once I stood next to her.
"Meh. Shadow wouldn't have told anyone anyway. Foxy would be in trouble if he would"

"You're finally back. How was your date sweety?" My mother asked us.
"It was good mother. We had a fun time at the theatre and even went to a restaurant afterwards. I'm sorry that we're back later than planned"
"Thank you for letting me and Fred go on a date in your beautiful town. It was a really nice date" TiChi said.
"Well, I'm happy you two had fun, but it's time for TiChi to go home"

"I'll walk her to her ride home" I said, taking her hand in mine and walking away.
"Aww. Why not to my home? Isn't that what gentlemen are supposed to do?"
"If I could, I would. It's just that mother and father wouldn't want me to be late for dinner" I said with a 'gentlemen' voice.
"That's too bad. Maybe you should ask if you could do that one time"

She looked back over her shoulder.
"I mean, just imagine how fun a sleepover would be" She said when she saw that we were out of hearing range.
"That sound fun. Having a sleepover at someone else's place than your brothers room"
"Wait, what?" She asked between giggles.
"Before you, the only friends I had were my brothers. I didn't really have any other choice" I said, now laughing too.

We stood still because we were at TiChi's ride home.
"Until next time!" I said, waving at her.
I heard my brothers do the same behind me.
"Bye!" All the girls said in return.
I walked back inside, when I was pulled aside.

"How was your date with my guard?" Shadow asked me.
"It was fun! You should do it too sometimes" I said with a cheery voice.
"But for real. Foxy is the only one I trust enough to come along without telling mother and father about anything"
"He isn't the only guards we can trust"
"What do you mean?"

"There is another guard that's trustworthy enough to not tell mother or father about anything"
"O? What's his name?"
"He can tell you himself" Shadow said, pointing at one of the guards.
the guards he was pointing at had dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
"My name's Mike, sir" He said with a bow.

"What did you do, or rather, didn't do, to earn my brother trust?"
"I didn't tell the king, nor queen that Shadow and Goldie switch brides when they're here"
I looked over to Shadow, who nodded.
"If my brother trust you, I do too" I said.

"That's pleasant to hear sir"
"And please, stop calling us sir!" Shadow and I said at the same time.
"Sorry. But um, do I need to call you by your name's then?"
"Yes, please do"

"We should get back inside, mother might question what takes us so long" Shadow said.
"Well then, bye Mike, it was nice to meet you"
"It was good to meet you too sir, erm, Fred" Mike said.
Mike gave us a small wave when we headed back inside.
Both Shadow and I walked back to our rooms.

"Did you have a fun day?" Shadow asked.
"Yeah I did. And guess what?"
"Alright, I'll bite. What?"
"I finally met the boy I always see. His name is Springtrap"
"Good to hear that you had a fun day too" Shadow said, ruffling my hair before I went into my room.