(25) Sibling trouble

I was sleeping peacefully, when all of a sudden...
"Wake up sleepy head!"
I got up and looked at who woke me and Spring.
"What the hell dude?" I said, thinking it was one of my brothers at first.
But then it dawned on me that I fell asleep next to Springtrap.

The person that woke me was surprised to see me and ran out of the room.
"Hmm? What is it?" Spring asked and lifted his head a bit.
"Someone yelled at you to wake up, but they didn't expect me to be here"
"Probably one of my siblings. Did you see what they looked like?"

"They looked a bit like Bonnie, but without the bunny ears. And a couple of years younger"
"Then it was probably Brian. He used to have brown hair, but he really wanted to have purple hair, so he dyed it"
We got out of his room to be greeted by someone I haven't seen before.
"William! You're back!" Spring yelled upon seeing him, and practically jumped into his arms (for as far as he could jump at the moment).

"Spring? Who's this?" The man named William and I asked at the same time.
"Fred, this is my older brother William, the one that doesn't live with us. William this is Fred, he's..." Spring said, but got interrupted by the same kid that woke us up.
"You..." I said and looked into his eyes with a playful death glare.
"U-oh" He said once he saw me, and sprinted away.
Spring, William and I followed him into the living room.

"Hey! Be nice to your future brother in law!" Springtrap hissed at Brian once he caught up with him.
"Wait what?" Foxy, TiChi and Spring's mom asked.
"O, so you finally found someone?" William asked.
"Yes..." Spring said, blushing madly.

William was now looking at me. When he seemed to have taken in what I look like, he turned back to Spring.
"He looks really kind, you did a good job" William said, carefully ruffling Springs hair.
"He is. But future bother in law? What happened when we left you two alone?" Foxy asked.
"We cuddled, and then I asked him to be my boyfriend. And then we cuddled some more and fell asleep while doing so"

"O, so that's why you were gone for so long" TiChi said.
"We got worried about you sweethearts, so I asked Brian to wake you up" Spring's mom said.
"I understand that, but he didn't have to yell in order to wake us up"
"It's how I usually wake Spring up, I didn't know that you were there too" Brian apologised.
"It's alright, no one got hurt. And as the youngest sibling I'm kinda used to it"

"You're the youngest? How many older siblings do you have?" Brian asked.
"I have three older brothers"
"Talking about the youngest sibling... Where's Plushtrap?" Spring asked.
"He's out with a friend sweetheart. He should come home soon"

At that moment the front door opened.
"And I'm sure that that's Plush" I said, leaning back a bit so I could see the front door.
And I was right. It was indeed Plushtrap.
But there was another kid, around his age, with him.

"I'm back! And I brought a new friend!" Plush yelled from the hall.
He soon entered the living room, with his new friend behind him.
The kid had blond hair and green eyes.
"Mom, siblings, Fred and co. This is Lance" Plush said with a smile.

"Hi" Lance said while he waved at us.
Lance looked a bit like Goldie, but with bright green eyes instead of a dark blue. And Lance was a human instead of a bear.
"Hi" All of us responded.
Lance looked around, but stopped with it once he saw TiChi.

"Hey miss TiChi" He said, and waved to her specifically.
"Hey Lance. How are you and Alex doing?" She asked, taking him on her lap.
"Good after you reunited us again" Lance said, giving TiChi a hug.
"And that's another friend lost once I take them home" Plush said.

"But this time it's not one of us who stole them away" His siblings said.
"No, this time it's Fred's fault"
"Hey! I don't even know the kid, why would it be my fault?"
"Because your best friend stole him away"
"Yeah, so? Don't blame me, blame TiChi"

Plush and I started to get angry at each other, but were stopped by Foxy before thing got out of hand.
"Maybe this is a good moment to go back to the castle, we're already too late for dinner"
"Wait what?!" TiChi and I responded to what Foxy said.
"What time is it then?" Spring asked.
"A quarter past nine" William said.

"Shit, we need to leave. Now" TiChi said, springing into action.
"Calm down TiChi, I'm sure I can get away with it if we pick some food up on the go"
"Thank you so much for having us over ma'am, and get better soon Spring" I said, giving Spring a kiss on his cheek.
Foxy, TiChi and I sprinted towards the castle once we were out of the house. I told my parents that I took TiChi out for dinner and they said that everything was fine.

"And? How did it go with Springtrap?" Freddy asked.
"Good. He's my boyfriend now" I said with a sleepy smile.
"That's amazing! I'm happy for you two" Goldie said.
"So am I, but it's *Yawn* quite late, so I'm going to bed" I said with a yawn.

"Good night" My brothers said.
"Night" I murmured back and walked away to my room.
"Have fun dreaming about your boyfriend!" Shadow yelled.
"At least I have one!" I yelled back.
That left Shadow speechless.

I quickly went to my room so I could sleep and take in what happened today.
And I had a good night of sleep, but why does everyone wake me up by yelling at me?
The door to my room flew open, and what I saw there immediately made me open my eyes fully.
Goldie stood there with a shocked and worried expression, but what he said next made me wake up truly.

"Freddy is gone!"