(39) Meeting Spring

It was slowly beginning to become Spring. Talking about Spring, I would like to see him again. I haven't seen him for about two weeks now. But I don't even know if I can go out today. Only Shade and Amy would come over. Chica and TiChi couldn't come today, so I couldn't use her as an excuse to go into town. Maybe I could join Goldie and Shade, or maybe Amy and Erik would be fine with it.
"Well, if I won't ask them, I won't know what their answer would be" I said to myself as I got up from my bed.

I walked out of my room as I was already wearing more formal clothes than my pyjama's.
"Good morning Fred" Erik said as he walked by.
"Good morning to you too. How are you doing?"
"I'm doing great, thanks. O, your dad needs you for something, he's in the throne room" Erik said before practically bounced off to somewhere.

I walked over to the throne room, to find not only my dad and the occasional guards, but also my brothers, and Shade and Amy to be there.
"Erik said you needed me for something?" I asked, noticing that mother was nowhere in sight.
"Yes, I want to talk to you about something. Please come sit here" Dad said, patting on the spot next to him.
I sat down next to him, and looked up to him, waiting for him so say why he wanted to talk to me.

"So... I've heard that you have a boyfriend" Dad said.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"I have my resources. But that's not the point"
"What is the point then?"
"I would like to meet him"

I didn't know how to react to that, so I began to stutter.
Mike saw me struggling to answer, so he came over and answered for me.
"He lives in town, so in order to do that we would have to go into town. Preferably undercover" Mike said.
"We can do that" Dad said.

"Wait, for real?" I asked.
"Yeah, your mother isn't here today, so we're free to go" Dad said.
"In fact, she won't be here for the rest of the weekend, so we can go out for dinner if you guys want that"
"Well, that's good that she told us that she would be away" Shadow said with sarcasm.

"But I have one problem" Dad said.
"That is?" My brothers and I asked in sync.
"I don't know what I should wear so to not gain to much attention"
"I'm sure Shadow can help with that" Goldie said.

"Why me?"
"Because you're the most fabulous one out of the three of us" I pointed out, understanding what Goldie was getting at.
"And otherwise you can ask Erik for help, he's really good with fashion" Mike said.
"What do I need to help with?" Erik asked, not having paid attention apparently.

"We're going undercover into town, but dad doesn't know what he should wear" Goldie said.
"We're going into town?" Erik asked.
"Yes, dad wants to meet my boyfriend, but he lives in the village" I said.
"O, can I help you too? After I helped your dad with his outfit? Please?"
"Alright. You can help me too if you want to so badly"

"Hey Fred, maybe you should inform Spring about your dads visit to him" Foxy said.
"Good idea, I'll send him a letter"
I walked towards the owlery, only for Goldie to follow me.
"Hey Goldie, do you need anything?"

"Not really. Just my occasional moments of missing Freddy, and then I don't want to be alone"
"I understand. It's still weird without him around" I said as I opened the door to the owlery.
"Do you want a hug?" I asked with open arms once we were inside.
"Yeah, I do actually" Goldie said as he gave me hug.

After that we made a letter and send it to Spring. He had proposed to meet at the theatre, so we could watch a show, and in the meantime he and dad could get to know the other a bit.
Once I read Springtrap's response, Goldie and went back to the others to tell them the plan.
"So he is going to arrange a special show just for us to watch?" Goldie asked, reading the letter as he was walking.
"Yeah, he thought it would be a fun thing to do, they didn't have many shows today anyway... So there's way more than enough time to set up a show just for us"

"That's very kind of him"
"You really do have an amazing boyfriend" Goldie said, smiling over at me.
"Yeah, I do. Although yours definitely isn't bad either" I said, elbowing Goldie.
We talked about our boyfriends a bit, and why we love them so much, when we arrived back at the throne room.

"And, what did he think about meeting your dad?" Mike asked.
"He'd be glad to meet him, and he said we could come watch a show that he would set up just for us"
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go change so we can go!" Erik said as he sprinted away to his room to change.
"But... Spring said we could come at 16:00, it's only around 13:50 or something right now" I said, but it was too late already, Erik was out of hearing range.

"Well, apparently we're going into town before we go see Springtrap" Shadow said, taking his leave too.
"It seems like you know somewhere to go to first in the village" Dad said, watching Shadow run away too.
"Yeah, there's a lot of fun things to do. Maybe we can go into town before we go see Spring. We wouldn't want to disappoint Shadow and Erik, now would we?" Amy asked with a manipulative voice and fluttering eyes.
"I don't see why not" Dad said as he stood up and walked towards the doors.

"Come on, let's get ready so we can leave" Dad said as he beckoned us to come so we could change too.