(48) Strangers like me

Springtrap POV

It was about an hour or one and a half later, and me and Fred were still laying on our spots.
"Hey Fred?" I asked.
"Hm?" He asked, tilting his head more towards me as he was half asleep.
"Don't you think that it may be time to go back to the others?"

He was silent for a moment, looking around to probably try to wake up a bit.
"It probably is" He said, getting up from laying on top of me.
"Let's go" He said as he took my hand and helped me up.
"Where do we need to go though? No one has said anything about a placed to gather"
"Well... Shadow really, really wanted a campfire. And used to do that near the forest when we were younger, so I guess he'd want us to find him somewhere near the edge of the forest"

"Then let's go look somewhere near the forest. I'm sure we'll find them in no time" I said, walking over towards the forest with Fred following me.
"We don't even need to look for long. I see he has already make a campfire" Fred said, pointing towards a cloud of smoke coming from the way of the forest.

We walked over to it, to indeed find Shadow there. But also Foxy, Jeremy, Erik, Mike and the king too. We were only missing Goldie and Shade. But they soon appeared too.
"Sorry were late! We lost the time when we were looking at the stars" Goldie explained.
"No worries, so did Springtrap and I" Fred said.
"You took a very much needed nap though" I said, hugging a still slightly asleep Fred.

"So... Now that we're all here, what are we going to do now?" Jeremy asked.
"I was thinking about telling Horror stories" Shadow said with a creepy voice.
"No, what about singing?" Erik asked with a slightly high pitched voice full of excitement.
"If we're going to sing, I propose that Fred goes first" Mike said.

"Why me? What if I don't want to?"
"O come on Fred, you gotta sing for Springtrap. Otherwise all that practicing was for nothing" Mike said.
"You heard that?"
"Yup. And you're really good. This is your chance to actually sing it for Spring"

Fred looked over at me. I just looked back at him.
"Now I'm curious what Mike's talking about. Will you sing for me? Please?" I asked, trying to use my best version of puppy dog eyes.
"Alright, alright. If everyone could sit down, I'll start singing"
I sat down on a log next to Mike, even with space to spare for Fred to take a seat next to us once he's done.

"Whatever you do, I'll do it too. Show me everything and tell me how" Fred started to sing as he stood before me and took my hand in his.
"It all means something. And yet nothing to me" He sang for me.
It probably didn't make any sense for anyone else here, but I knew exactly what he meant by those lines.

"I can see there's so much to learn. It's all so close and yet so far" He said as he pulled me towards him, and then let go so we had some space between us.
"I see myself as people see me. Oh, I just know there's something bigger out there" Fred sang as he gestured towards everything around us.

"I wanna know, can you show me? I wanna know about these strangers like me" He asked in tone of the song, tilting his head slightly while he did.
"Tell me more, please show me. Something's familiar about these strangers like me" He sang as he walked over and motioned towards Mike and the others.

"Every gesture, every move that he makes. Makes me feel like never before" He 'told' Shadow.
"Why do I have, this growing need to be beside him" He 'asked' Goldie.

"O, these emotions I never knew. Of some other world far beyond this place"
"Beyond the trees, above the clouds. I see before me a new horizon"
He made great gestures as he was singing the song. Each line with more power than the last.

"I wanna know, can you show me? I wanna know about these strangers like me" He sang with what I could only describe as a passion for what he was doing.
Tell me more, please show me
Something's familiar about these strangers like me

"Come with me now to see my world" He sang, taking my hands in his own.
"Where there's beauty beyond your dreams"
I had a clue that he was talking about all the riches that his family owns, that I could only ever even dreams of seeing one day, let alone even owning it.

"Can you feel the things I feel? Right now, with you" He sang, looking loving into my eyes.
"Take my hand. There's a world I need to know"
He seemed to be ending the song here, but nothing was more wrong than that.

"I wanna know, can you show me? I wanna know about these strangers like me" He sang with full passion once again.
"Tell me more, please show me. Something's familiar about these strangers like me" He asked once again.
I could only give a small nod, wanting to show him all about my type of life.
"...I wanna know" He ended, putting our foreheads against each other.

It was silent for a moment, until everyone began to cheer. I think I even heard Shadow and Mike whistle.
"That was amazing! I didn't know you could sing that well" Erik said.
"I may or may not have practiced this song a couple of times in my room" Fred said as he walked over to me and sat down next to me.
"Erik is right though. You were amazing. And thank you so much for singing this for me. I loved it" I said as I took Fred in my arms to hug him.
"I love you too" Fred said as he hugged me back.

"Now, who's ready for a Horrorstory?" Shadow pitched in.