(41) Hungry

"That was a very good performance" Shadow said, getting up.
"I agree, it was a lot of fun to see" Goldie said.
At that point Shadows stomach started to rumble.
"Sorry" He said as he blushed from embarrassment.

"You don't have to be sorry. It is near eating time after all" Dad told Shadow.
"Hey dad? Didn't you promise to take us out for dinner in town?" I asked.
"I did, so that's what we're going to do. Get ready to go, okay?" Dad asked us.
"Bye Spring. It was great to see you again" I said as I hugged Springtrap.

"It was nice to meet you sir" Springtrap said as he turned to Dad.
"It was nice to meet you too Springtrap. I think you're an amazing boyfriend for Fred"
"Thank you. I'm doing my best"
"I know, and that's why I don't want to send you away yet"
"Dad? What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Would you like to join us for dinner Springtrap?" Dad asked Springtrap.
"I would be delighted"
"And what about you Jeremy?"
"I would love to"

"Then that's settled, we would all be delighted to have you two join us for dinner"
"Really?!" Both Mike and I asked.
"Really" Dad told us.
"Then let's go! I'm getting hungry" Shadow said.
We all stood up to go to a restaurant, but Jeremy accidentally dropped something, and was about to pick it up, when Erik picked it up for him.

"O, you dropped something Jere, here, let me help you" Erik said as he bent down to pick Jeremy's notebook up.
Normally, this would be fine, but Erik was wearing the slim fit jeans that Amy got him for Christmas, showing his butt quite nicely as he bent down.
It was clear that Jeremy was enjoying the view, as he was blushing more and more the longer he was staring. He finally snapped out of it when Erik snapped his fingers in front of his face.
"Jeremy? Jeremy! Finally, there you are. Here is your little notebook." Erik said as he gave Jeremy his notebook back.

"O, thank you" Jeremy said as he shook his head and took the notebook back.
"Are you alright? You're extremely red all of a sudden" Erik asked, placing a hand on Jeremy's forehead.
"N-no, I'm fine! I'm fine!" Jeremy said as he started to panic slightly.
"If you say so" Erik said, not looking convinced.

"I'm fine, really" Jeremy said as he took Erik's hand off of his forehead.
But instead of letting go of his hand, he held on to it. But Erik didn't seem bothered by it.
Spring apparently saw them holding hands too, and took my own in his.
He seemed kind of tense, so I squeezed his hand to reassure him that there's nothing to worry about.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, although I had a very good idea what was wrong.
"I'm nervous" Spring whispered, holding my hand a bit tighter than before.
Shadow heard Springtrap saying that he was nervous about this, and decided to try help calm Springtrap down.
"There's nothing to be nervous about. Dad's really chill" Shadow said.

"But he's your father, of course he's nice to you" Spring pointed out.
"What if I tell you that the king is also really nice and kind towards the staff, would that calm you down a bit?" Mike asked.
I felt Springtrap's grip loosen a bit.
"Yeah, thank you Mike. That's actually really reassuring" Spring said.

"What do you guys even want to eat?" Dad asked after a bit of silence.
"Pancakes!" Both Jeremy and I responded.
We looked over at each other and started laughing.
"Steak?" Mike offered, but no one really wanted steak.

"Lobster?" Goldie opted.
"Lobster sound really good actually" Shadow said.
"I've never eaten lobster before, but I'm willing to try" Spring said.
"Then it is decided. We'll be eating lobster" Dad said.
"Mike, could you please show us the way?"

"Of course. Follow me" Mike said as he beckonedus to follow him.

A/N
I'm really sorry for this short chapter. I just finished a week full of tests from school, and I didn't have enough inspiration to make a longer chapter. I hope you understand.