(6) A table for four

Springtrap and I were getting to know each other a little bit better, when he suddenly stopped.
"Here it is" Springtrap said, looking up to the nice building.
"Enjoy your lunch" he said when we walked inside.
"What do you mean? You're joining us right?" TiChi asked.

"I can't, my family isn't wealthy enough to afford a restaurant like this one" he said while scratching his head.
"If that's the problem, I'm sure Fred can pay for you too" TiChi said.
"Wasn't that the plan already? Me paying for all of us?" I said.
"Really?! O thank you, thank you, thank you! I always wanted to try this restaurant, buy I never got to try it" Springtrap said, giving me a hug.

"It's no big deal. It's not like my parents really use money for anything fun anyway"
"Enough talking! Let's eat!" TiChi said, pulling us inside.
Once we stepped inside, Foxy and Springtrap started to look around. TiChi and I weren't as impressed as they were, but we're both living in a castle, so that isn't that surprising.
Meanwhile TiChi was already talking to a waiter.

"If you would follow me" The waiter said.
He brought us to a table right next to a window. Here we had a beautiful view over the lake that the town was built around.
"Do you want something to drink?" the waiter asked.
"I want some sparkled Green Tea" TiChi said.
"I want some Fanta please" I said.

Foxy and Springtrap looked at me, probably wanting me to order for them.
"You can order whatever you want, I don't know what you like" I said to them.
"A Fanta for me too please" Foxy said.
"A hot chocolate for me please" Springtrap said.
"With some whipped cream?" the waiter asked.

Springtrap eyed me again. I just nodded in response.
"Yes please" He said to the waiter, who left after he got the orders for our drinks.
"What? I really like chocolate" Springtrap said after we all looked at him.
"I get that, but it's mid-spring. Why would you want some hot drink?"
"If Springtrap wants hot chocolate, let him have it. Maybe if you ask nice enough he let you take a bit of the whipped cream" I said.
Foxy and Springtrap looked questioning towards me.

"Don't think I didn't notice you sneaking into the kitchens and leaving with some whipped cream on your face"
"I thought no one saw that..." Foxy said with a small voice, while burying his face in the menu.
"Thank you for paying for us" Springtrap said.
"No problem, I want to do something for my friends" I said while looking at the menu.
"One thing though, I want both of you to just look at the food, and not at the prizes"
"Alright" Both Springtrap and Foxy said.

We all started to look at the menu, deciding on what to eat, when our waiter came back.
"Here are your drinks sirs and madame" he said when he put our drinks in front of us.
"Have you been able to make a choice of what you want to eat?"
"Yeah, I would like the French toast please" I said.
"Me too" Springtrap said.

"I would like an egg and bacon sandwich" Foxy said.
"And I want a grilled cheese sandwich" TiChi said.
"Alright, I will bring them to you as soon as they're ready" The waiter said and walked away.
"Thank you again for wanting to pay for me" Springtrap said.
"See it as a thank you for letting TiChi help you out with your play"

"Really? I though he needed to see it as a date" Foxy said.
"Well, if he sees how kind Fred is, he might want to go on a date with Fred" TiChi said.
"We're right here, you know?" Springtrap said.
"O, we know, we just love to tease you guys" Foxy said.

"I would stop talking about that if I were you Foxy. I would know the one that I would be teasing could take me away from the place that I would be guarding" I said.
Foxy was once again silent.
"I didn't say you weren't allowed to talk at all, just not about that" I said.
"Sorry" He said, still having his ears against his head.

"Hey I'm not mad at you. Didn't you hear the undertone I was talking in?"
"No, I didn't"
"By the way, if I were to place you somewhere else, I would be in big trouble with Shadow"
Springtrap wanted to say something, but was cut off by his plate being placed in front of him.
"O my, this is looking really good" He said.

"It does" Foxy said, looking at the plate that was placed in front of him.
"Thank you" TiChi and I said when our plates were placed in front of us.
Foxy looked at TiChi and Springtrap, who were both eating, and at me, who was a the point of taking a bite.
"My parents aren't here, there is no need to pray, unless you want to" I said, not knowing if Foxy was religious.
"O no, I don't need to pray, I'm just used to the king and queen wanting to pray before eating"
"I don't believe in needing to thank god for the food on our plate, I believe in needing to thank the cook"

"I agree with that one, cooking is way harderthan it looks" Springtrap said.
Foxy and TiChi looked at him.
"What? I'm the oldest at home, I need to help my mom cook from time to time" Hesaid, looking back at them.
"Let's just eat our food while it's still warm, shall we?" I said.
The other agreed by taking a bite of their food.