(13) Flower crown (Fred and Spring)

"Can we go to the park? Then you two can talk, and I can go play" Plush asked.
"That actually sounds like a really good plan" I said to Plush who was hugging my leg.
"Unless you had a different plan" I said, now looking at Springtrap.
"Not really... So to the park I guess?" Springtrap said, giving me an opportunity to change my mind.

"I really don't mind taking Plush along with us" I said, kneeling down to give Plush an actual hug.
"Well, I that case, let's go have some fun" Springtrap.
"O, would the ice cream truck be there?" Plush asked.
"You know we can't afford that at the moment Plush"

"May I ask why? You don't really look like you're that poor" I asked, hoping I didn't cross a line by asking.
"Normally we aren't, but raising so many kids isn't cheap. And that in combination with the harvest not bringing up that much this year" Springtrap explained, starting to walk towards the park.
"But hey, at least we have enough money to keep the house and we have enough food, so I guess your assumption isn't that far off of the truth. We just don't have much money to spare" Springtrap said.

"Luckily, for both of you, I do have money to spare. So I'll buy both of you an ice cream each. As many scoops of ice cream as your big brother allows" I said, the last part mainly towards Plushtrap.
Plushtrap's eyes widened in awe.
"Really? You would pay for us? Both of us and yourself?" Plush asked, clearly not believing what I just said.

"Yes, really. My parents are super rich, and don't really use it that much anyway. So I rather make you two happy than seeing it just lying in the safe, not being used"
Plushtrap looked at Springtrap, who didn't seem to believe me at first either.
"Keep him. He's amazing" Plush whispered, still in awe.

"I'm trying" Spring replied to Plush.
"You're not losing me that easily, whether you want to lose me or not. I mean, look at my brothers for proof"
"Fair enough. Plush! Get back!" Springtrap started, but got interrupted by Plush running off.
"Plush is running towards the playground, no need to worry" I said, seeing the playground behind a couple of trees.

Even though I could still see Plushtrap, Spring started to run towards him, so I did so too.
"Hey! Wait for us!" I yelled, running next to Springtrap.
Once we caught up with Plush, he was already on one of the swings.
"Can one of you push me?" He asked.

"Sure" Springtrap said, giving Plush soft pushes so he wouldn't push Plush off the swings.
"Higher!" Plush yelled.
"I'm pushing you as good as I can without pushing you off!"
Eventually Plush was high enough so Springtrap could stop pushing him.

"Do you want to get on the swings too?" Spring asked, looking at me.
"I don't know. I've never really been on a swing before"
Springtrap gasped loudly before pulling me towards a big swing.
"Sit inside of it" He ordered.

I was intimidated by Spring's voice, so I immediately did as told. He also climbed into it after I had sat down. But he was still standing while I was already sitting.
"Ready?" He asked, standing with one food inside and one on top of the front of the big swing.
"Ready, I think" I replied, not really knowing what to expect.

Spring started to lean forward, which caused the swing to go in the opposite direction. He then leaned backwards, causing the same reaction of the swing as it did the first time, only in the opposite direction. He continued to do this, causing the swing to go higher and higher. Eventually, he got down and sat in front of me.
"Do you like this?" Springtrap asked.
"If I like it? No. I love it!" I said, truly enjoying the feeling it gave me.

After 15 minutes the swing came to a stop. It was a perfect timing, because Plush came running towards us, telling that the ice cream truck had arrived.
"What flavour do you want?" Spring asked Plush.
"Flavours if he wants" I corrected Spring.

"You can have two scoops" Springtrap said to Plush.
"I want Raspberry and Strawberry" Plush said.
"I like Pistachio and caramel" Spring said to me.
"You can have three if you want" I said to Spring.

"In that case, I'd also like a scoop white chocolate" Spring said, softly blushing.
"I'm sorry for my blushing, it's just that I normally would never be able to have this"
"No worries, that's what friends, with a possibility for more, are for" I said, carefully picking my words as to not friendzone him.
"You're the best!" Springtrap said, hugging me.

Of course I hugged him back, but after 30 seconds I let go so I could order for all of us.
I had seen that Springtrap and Plush were far away enough for me to add something to their order.
After 3 minutes all three ice creams were done, and ready to go. I payed for them and, miraculously, took all three ice creams with me back to Spring and Plush.

"A Raspberry-Strawberry with whipped cream on a sprinkled cone for Plush" I said as I gave it to Plush.
"And a White Chocolate-Caramel-Pistachio with nutty sprinkles for Springtrap" I said, giving it to Springtrap.
"These are way fancier than what we asked for, I can't repay you for this" Springtrap said.
I layed my finger on his lips to silence him.

"Look, I now already payed for it, I can't return it, so enjoy this treat that you can't afford with your own money"
"O and about the repayment, you don't have to give me anything physical in return. Your smile, and things like letting me experience something like a swing, is payment enough for me" I said, taking a lick of my own ice cream.
"Like I said earlier, keep him" Plush said, licking his own ice cream.

"Let's go sit somewhere, I know a nice place" Spring said, finally having accepted his ,three flavoured with toppings, ice cream.
Plush and I followed him. Springtrap stopped in the middle of a beautiful flower field.
"And I mean things like this. This place is beautiful and payment enough" I said, sitting down.
Springtrap sat down next to me and started talking with me.

Springtrap and I were so deep into our conversation, that we hadn't noticed that Plush was long finished, and was doing something else, until I felt something being laid on top of my head.
Plush soon appeared next to me, walking over to his brother and doing the same thing to Spring.
All three of us had a flower crown on top of our head.

Springtrap looked at his little brother first.
"It makes you look way more innocent than you actually are" Spring said, hugging Plush.
"You look adorable with one" I said, looking at Spring and the flower crown that laid on top of his head.
That made Springtrap look over at me.

He was silent for a bit, before smiling at me.
"Yours makes you look even cuter than normal" He said, making me blush badly.