(52) Definitely loved ones

A/N Sorry for being away for so long without letting you guys know. I tried to make it up by writing a longer chapter than normal.
But I probably won't get back to my normal uploading chedule very soon, as I'm in the middle of my finals at the moment, and RL is getting a bit tough currently. (I'll be okay though, it's just a tough time right now).

Bonnie POV

I was talking with Bon and Mangle as we were waiting for either Freddy, Fritz and Kevin's return, or for the guard to come back to get us.
"So, what do you think is going on above us?" Bon asked me.
"I don't know. I hope nothing to bad" I said as I thought of what the queen could do if she was reunited with her son, and the servants that stole him away.
"I'm not sure what's going to happen to us either" I said as I buried my head in my arms.

"You said that your old friends are inside of this castle too, right? Maybe they could change the king and queens mind" Mangle said, trying to cheer us up.
"That's a sweet thought, but the queen is harder to convince than anyone else in this castle"
"Well, maybe today is your lucky day. The old king and queen aren't here today. Their oldest son and his girlfriend are king and queen for day. Maybe they'll go easy on you" One of the guards that was watching us said.
The other one then told the guards to go somewhere else for a moment, but I don't know why.

"I'm sorry for him. He's quite new here, and doesn't know who Freddy is. The queen never told him, and sort of forbade us to tell him either"
"But it's great to see you guys again, and some new friends too I see" He said, motioning towards Mangle.
"Yeah! It is!" Bon happily cheered.
"But what was that other guard talking about? Old and new king and queen?" Mangle asked.

"What he was talking about is that the king and queen are away for a day, and because of that, Goldie and Shade are now the kings for a day. But he doesn't now that Shade is trans, and uses He/him pronouns"
"O, that's actually quite a relief" I sighed as I calmed down a bit.
"Not to spoil your fun, but they are returning this evening, so then it can get a bit... What's the word"
"We might actually be in trouble. Or even doomed, if the queen is really unhappy" I said, knowing what he was getting at.

"Yeah... But hopefully she trusts Goldie and Shade's decision making. And hopefully she still remembers that even though he ran away from his 'fate', Freddy is still one of her sons"
"Let's hope so" I said right as the door of the room we were in opened.
"The royal family would like for you to come up too" A guard that I didn't recognise told us.
"Alright. We'll follow you then"

On our way to the throne room we got reunited with the other part of our crew. Chris, Felix and Ferdinand, who we also call Ferdi.

!POV switch, Goldie POV!

"Bon!" Fred yelled and ran to Bon once they got here.
TiChi wasn't far behind him with greeting Bon, and Shadow and Foxy went up to say hello to Bonnie.
But I looked at the people who I had no idea of off who they were.
"Hey Freddy, who are these people?"

"Oh! These are the other part of our pirate crew!" Freddy told me.
"That's Chris" He said as he pointed towards the white haired human in the row.
"This is Felix" He said as he pointed towards someone who looked a lot like Foxy, but the colours were slightly off, and he was missing a part of his right arm.
"And his cousin Mangle" Freddy said as he introduced me to another fox, but who had a white-pink colour scheme.

"And the last one is someone who you should know" Freddy told me.
"I should?"
"You don't say you don't recognise your own family?!"
"Erm, no, sorry" I apologised to the last person.