My Happy Virus

His warm hands, always there when i needed him the most. When i am happy or sad and whether i am healthy or sick just like we have said in our vows.

"You okay? Feeling better?" He asked and helped me out when i try to sit down,

"I'm feeling way better, thank's to you." I tried my best to smile despite me looking very pale.

Every time he's here, he always hold my hand to assure that he's here even when i'm asleep. I would love to be hugged and get some cuddles from this big baby but the bed isn't enough for the both of us.

"How long do i have to stay here? I just wanna go home and get this iv off my hand."

"Hopefully today, the house doesn't seem like home when you're not around." He replied,

"Plus, it's weird to have the bed for myself." He continued.

It's been a week since i've stayed in the hospital. He's been too busy to take care of me so being in the hospital is the way choice at least according to him.

It's true the hospital is a place to cure people but when he's here, i always feel better. How am i suppose to not feel better when all he does is just to make me laugh? Always telling jokes and giving me supports go be better.

I'm just grateful that i'm sick because i'm just too tired that drained all my health. Not the kind of sickness that have to make us apart for so long because i wouldn't be able to handle that.

"You are allowed to be discharge todau but that's because you asked for it. So, my opinion is to rest still at home maybe just for the upcoming week until you are completely healthy again."

Hearing this just sounds better, finally i get to fall asleep in his arms again.

"So i just asked someone to cleaned the whole house because clearly someone wrecked it while you're away." He said making me giggle as we entered the house,

"And my mum's gonna drop off some foor for the both of us because you clearly cannot eat tteokbokki all week long." He continued, again making me laugh.

"That's nice to hear and anyways, i can walk properly Chanyeol. It's not like i just got a surgery." He said as he held my waist and accompanied me walking slowly towards our bedroom.

"Yeah i know, i just want to make sure you don't fall or anything." He said as he tuck me in,

"Now what do you wanna do? Just don't ask me to accompany you skiing or snowboarding because the doctor will kill me."

How many times have i laughed today? I've truly lost count, the perks of living with a happy virus.

"I just wanna be with you, if that's possible." I said as i reach his hand,

"Sure it is, i've cleared out the whole week to be with you."

Despite the busy schedule, he still manages to fill me in. I know he's tired but seeing him trying to make me happy just gets me off in another level.

It's hard sometimes to know what deep down he is thinking about. He does talk about his day but he always says its fine which is sometimes confusing.

"Is everything fine lately?" I said as i brushed his hair,

"Hmm kinda." He replied short,

"Do you .. wanna talk about it?"

He didn't answer straight away, he just hugs me perfectly where my chin can rest. This big guy can sometimes act like a baby.

"I'm just tired these day. Despite being busy .. i feel lost lately." He finally replied.

"Maybe work has been too much lately but i don't know why i can just shrug it off and feel like i'm okay again." He continued as he looked at me,

"Probably because i have you to remind me that everything will be okay as long as i got you, right?"

"Of course. Of course you have me and you always will have me." I smiled as i cupped his fluffy cheeks,

"That's nice to hear especially when someone really pretty and happens to be my wife saying it." He chuckled,

"Chessy." I joined and laughed.

We looked at each other and i have never get bored looking.

"You don't know how bless i am to be able to call you mine, to have you got my back like this and definitely to have you as the mother of my children later." He said sweetly, reminding me also how lucky i am to have the same thing.

"I should be saying that except you as the father of my children." I smiled.

He leaned in as our lips touch.

"Okay, can't go far because you need to rest." He chuckled,

"I love you. I really do."

"I love you too, Park Chanyeol."

.

Lol whenever i don't know how to end a story i always go for the cliche thing to just say i love u, my bad. But i think most of you love reading fluff so i hope this was sweet enough.

I miss writing about babies so i might get back to it soon either in here or in my other stories teehee.

E