Bowl

Took a nap on the very first day of 2019, never felt better. Being an artist and getting a day off for today is the greatest feeling so far. Can't believe i slept through the day after last night party.

Looked over my phone and saw so many news coming out from Jongin and Jennie. Damn, they got busted.

"Yeah he's fine, doing better than the last time he had back then." I heard him over the phone,

"We're lucky enough, still lowkey." He continued with a chuckle,

"Yeah for now, what if they found us out too? You know the list of people are starting to show up again."

"Our names aren't on that list, we'll be fine." He tried to be assuring,

But still, i was afraid. I couldn't stop thinking how bad it would go if people found out about Chanyeol and i dating. How bad i would receive so many unwanted things about our relationship.

"Anyways, i need to go out and practice for bowling. You know isac is coming soon and i need to win this again. Accompany me please, manager hyung can't and so is the others."

"But dating rumors are out today, shouldn't we just keep it--"

"Ani. Who cares about getting busted? Wouldn't you like it if the both of us could go out freely without having to wear masks and go out on late night dates?"

"It's not that i don't want to but i'm just--"

"I'll pick you up now, bye." He hung up.

I didn't want to upset him and make him doubt about us, i guess i just needed to wear a mask again. He kept holding my hand and never leaving his sight out of me. What is he thinking?

"Keep your eyes on the road, i won't go anywhere."

"I can multitask, you know that."

"Tsk. As you wish then."

"What's wrong with you? Being so grumpy and stuff, i didn't come to pick you up so that i get this. I miss you, you know that."

"I do and i've missed you too. It's just in times like this dispatch people are out everywhere. I just don't wanna get caught."

"Why is that a problem?"

"I'm just scared ... your fans love you so much and it'll break their hearts to know their idol is taken by someone."

"Don't you think you're selfish to only think about them and not me? Don't get to be with someone then?"

"Sorry. Fine then, so what's the plan if we get caught?"

"Both our agency knows it already anyways. Don't worry okay, we're stronger together."

While he was practicing people were already keeping an eye on us. I tried to keep distance but he didn't hesitate to come closer.

"You'd think i'll win?"

"Sure, you're the best at it."

"Tsk. Stop making me feel better."

"You're funny. You will win. Go and practice now."

Got bored so i kinda looked into his phone and took selcas there, he'll love them. While looking through the selcas i found some check in tickets. He's going to Japan tomorrow? Why hasn't he told me?

"(Y/n)-ah ... wanna try?"

"Uh? Oh ... nah, i'm not good with bowling."

"I'll teach you."

"You're going to Japan tomorrow?"

"Yeah ... i was going to tell you the other day but then i forgot. I'm only going to be there for a few days with Kasper."

"Ah okay then."

"What? What's with the look?" He sat beside,

"N-nothing."

"Wanna come?"

---

The next thing i knew i was sitting in the middle between Chanyeol and Kasper. Been knowing Kasper for quite some time since he accompanies EXO members a lot and he's fun to be around with. Not to mention he acts more like a brother than any of them.

"I haven't seen Jennie for a while, should i try asking how she's been?"

"Nah, leave them some space to figure out things."

"He's fine when we left the dorm." Kasper trying to assure,

"How's the other members?"

"Trying to give distance with each girlfriends."

"And here i am on the plane with you."

"At least Kasper is with us, people won't think badly of you."

Not really, news of Chanyeol has been out now. Especially when he ran across the airport as if it was like a playground, thinking he's trying to hide his girl.

His out to Japan again?

With his girlfriend probably

Oh with Kasper

Just the two of them?

What if he already have a wife and kids in Japan?

The last one made the three of us laughed

"See? None of them tells about you."

"Not yet."

Then there it was, a news about me.

(Y/n) is in the airport going to Japan today

What is she doing there?

Relatives?

Don't tell me she's going to Japan to meet with Chanyeol

Oh right! I heard she's close with Kasper

This is just day two of 2019 and we've got another couple? Dispatch where are you?!

Definitely with Chanyeol there

Damn. I started to get panic and scared. What if they started to bash me with hurtful comments? What if they don't like us?

"They will have to, you're mine already. If they don't then they have a reason to hate me too."

"But that's--"

"As long as i love you and you love me, nothing will stop that. Understood?" I nodded.

Luckily, the news couldn't provide evidence. I'm still lucky enough.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if this is lame and i didn't actually planned to update one today because i feel so sick and has been sleeping all day but since so many news came out about JenKai and Chanyeol going to Japan, why not? Enjoy this one anyways -teehee-

Tbh, i don't really ship Kai with Jennie but like he's the one who's dating her and if he's happy then all i could do is support him. I hope everyone who hates the both of them understand this, i know it's hard especially if Kai is your bias but like let's support out bias okay? ♡

Xoxo,

E

-we love you hot guy ♡-