NCT

Today will be an exciting one, gosh i'm super nervous to meet them. He wasn't excited to introduce them to me but he's willing to do it since i've been fangirling over them for some time now.

"Why are you so nervous? You weren't this nervous when we first met." He smirked,

"Ya! Stop being jealous. They're just cute."

"I don't want you to fall for them."

"Of course i won't, i don't wanna fall again. Falling for you was hard to control anyways."

It was true, i never felt anything like it when i fell for him. It was super hard to control my feelings which was so obvious for him. I'm just glad i didn't had the effort to surpress it.

I was already at seat in their concert, waiting patiently for it to start. Chanyeol bought tickets in the VIP section and i'm lucky to be watching this with the rest of SMtown bands. Not all are here but some are.

He then grabbed my hands and was about to pull me. I shrugged a few times knowing the concert will start soon.

"Where are we going?" I glared,

"You'll see."

He guided me through alleys which seems like the backstage. I know it because it's similar to EXO's backstage. I was starting to get thrill and excited.

Then we stood there in front of a door that has a name tag.

NCT Dream

My heart was jumping up and down inside and i started to get nervous which he could probably see.

"I promised them something, so you owe me now." He knocked on the door and there stands Mark Lee peeking.

"Annyeonghaseyo (hello) hyung." He bowed, he was so well mannered and i like that about them.

We got in and i couldn't stop smiling. I can't believe i get to meet NCT. They are truly adorable and cute.

*greetings*

I clapped hideously, hitting Chanyeol a few times.

"She's a big fan of yours and i'm just a kind boyfriend for letting her meet you guys." He made the 'boyfriend' word clear enough for them to know that i'm his girlfriend. This kiddo.

"Who is your favourite among us all?" Mark asked, this is the most annoying question to be answered.

I like them all, in fact i like the whole NCT. Luckily here is only the Dream unit, so my choices are shorten down.

"My bias would be Jaemin." I blushed,

"You don't wanna hear how she squels when Jaemin is on camera." He scoffed.

Jaemin bowed shyly and said thanks for choosing him. Chanyeol took a picture of Jaemin and me. Gosh i will cherish this forever.

After all that excitement we had to go back since they are going for their opening.

He was surely making it clear that he is jealous. How can he even be jealous to a dongsaeng?

I held his hand and rubs it, the way always like. Finally that smile is back on which confirms that his jealousy are just normal ones.

"You know i'd still choose you out of everyone in SMtown." I chuckled,

"Yeah."

"You know i love you so much than anything right?" I assured him,

"Prove it tonight." He cocked an eyebrow as i pinched him.

"Pervert."

We got back to our seats and watch the concert. It was so cool especially the opening. They did Black on Black and gosh everyone was cool and energetic.

It last around two hours and we bid goodbyes to the others and went home.

I'm glad he was okay again and didn't ask about them anymore when we got home. I just didn't want to end the day with a little pathetic fight.

"What do you want?" He seems confused and flustered to my question,

"What you mean?"

"If this makes you feel better, you said i owe you since you let me meet them." I hugged him, i looked up and see his face giving me his dirty looks.

"Oh please, you know i'm super tired right now." I yawned,

"You asked for it."

"I didn't."

"Trust me it'll make me feel better." He smiled.

The next thing i knew, he was already fast asleep. His breath though tingles my neck as he leans on my shoulder.

"Thank you for today." I gave him a peck,

"Don't trigger me. We're still in bed and we're just covered in blanket." He mumbled.

How the heck have i fallen for him. This kiddo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i don't know bout this one but Jaemin is the best haha enjoy!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹