Crazy

I was watching from the sides of the backstage. Would love to watch from the front stage but that'll make our rumor stronger.

Skipping a beat whenever i see Chanyeol in the big screen. Those arms he's been working on for the pass two weeks, everyone is dying because of that. He's such a show off, wanting to wear no sleeves shirts revealing his bulk up arms.

Everyone always screams whenever they see him on the big screen, even all the other staffs are. Though i'll have to laugh about the sunburn on his arms. You could literally see the difference in his arms.

I told him to wear long sleeve while we were going to the beach last week, but he just wanted to wear his favourite t-shirt and that's what happened when you don't trust your girlfriend.

It was time for break, it doesn't last long since breaka mean it's vcr. Though he's preparing for the upcoming stage.

"How was it? Was i great?" He smirked,

"Sush ... there are a lot of staff out here." I smiled,

"I was great right?" He cocked an eyebrow making my eyes rolled,

"See these arms made the crowd so crazy."

"Aye ... now who's being a jelly jelly." He chuckled.

When it was time for Chanyeol's and Sehun's duet, the crowd when even crazier than it was before. This is the first time the concert has this duet. Probably why the crowd is so crazy about it.

It wasn't only the crowd going crazy, standing here my heart was telling me to let it out. People would be making weird assumptions right now. Of course, they'd think i'm crazy since i've been smiling all day long. He's the best at making people's smiles last all day.

After doing so many stages they finally had a break. He looks so exhausted but he was beyond happy.

"Go home first, i think the guys and i will rehearse a while after this." He ruffle my hair,

"Ani, i'm going to stay with you. No matter what."

"Aish. Fine but you're going to stay at my place."

The ending was great and i could hear some fans already wanting more of this. Probably a three day concert isn't enough. As the fans started to go out, i went straight to their dressing room.

I saw him with a girl asking for a photograph and i think i just saw his signature on a shirt. She's pretty, making this little heart of mine ache a little. He has lots of beautiful fans and sometimes i just wonder if he actually become to like one of them.

"Jagi!" He waved at me,

"She's pretty. Is she one of the vvip?" I asked,

"Yeah she is." Making me pout,

"Aye jelly again." He pinched my cheeks,

"Don't do it in public." I pinch him back,

"She's just Chen's relative." I was glad,

"Ah no wonder the shirt has Chen's name."

After finishing the concert i feel so relieved, finally getting some rest even though next month there'll be another concert. We all went to a restaurant to eat well. I know they've been eating little bits.

They even had some soju to drain all the tiredness they had. I had to remind Chanyeol to drink just a few shots or else i'll be having a nightmare.

"Wanna stay at my place?" I asked,

"I don't know ... i'm not that easy to get." He used his teasing face.

Aish this kiddo. He's already half drunk, thanks to the guys for punishing to drink lots today. They are just so selfish for not giving me a thought.

"Take care of him." Baekhyun smiled so brightly ditching Chanyeol on me,

"Ya! He gained weight ... ugh he's so heavy." I wobble,

"You should just stay here, no one would want to take care of him when he sober's up." Sehun helped,

"Ya! This is all your fault and i had to take care of him? I am so getting all your ear pulled once Chanyeol's off me." I glared at them all,

"Try then, i bet he'll be on top of you till dawn." Kai snickered, making me blush.

I dropped him slowly in his bed and took of his shoe. Praying he is already asleep so changing him becomes easy. I was about to take off his shirt that was wet because of the drink he spilled when he suddenly held my hand.

"Taking an advantage of me huh?"

"Ani ... your shirt was wet ... i just didn't want you to get sick." I said as i helped him,

"You're staying right?"

"Is this you speaking or the drunken one speaking?" I scoffed as i tug him to bed,

"I wasn't that drunk. I only had a couple of shots."

"A couple you said ... you literally had three bottles of it." I smirked, as i scrooge over to his side.

"Gomawo."

"For what?"

"For everything. For loving me. For taking care of us." He mumbles,

"Ahh ... ani ... that's my job."

"Saranghae." He pecked me,

"I love you so much." As i hugged him and went to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i am getting tired of him showing off his arms, somebody help me i'm literally dying :') who missed out Kai's live again? I didn't (well half of it lol)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹