Aches

Been laying in bed for hours now and i'm still dizzy. I feel like i want to puke and my stomach isn't that well either. I hate being sick the most.

I heard the front door opened but didn't have the power to welcome him like i usually do.

"Jagi?" I heard him shout, then heard footsteps approaching the bedroom.

"Jagi ..." he peeked through the room,

"Umm." I turned to the other side of the bed,

"You okay?" He sat down next to me, i shrugged.

He put his arm on my forehead to check.

"You're not warm though. But you're pale." He hugged me,

"I feel like i want to puke all the time. I have no power to do things and my head is killing me." I mumbled,

"Well ... as far as i remembered i did use protec-"

"I am not pregnant." I cut him off,

"You're acting like one."

"Like you know." I rolled my eyes.

He got out of bed and went outside. Ugh why does he need to go, i want him near me. Not long after that he brought back some food.

"My mum dropped these off when i was practicing." He helped me sat down then spoon-feed me.

As always his mum's food are the best when it comes to sickness. Combine with his warm near me is the things i need for now.

"Or is it that time of the month?"

"I already had my period. Stop thinking bout that, i'm definitely not pregnant."

"Okay then, why are so stubborn on that. You don't want any?" He suddenly asked.

It's not that i don't want kids, of course i do. A kid is like a piece of him and me combined. Of course i want it. I want little feets running through the house. Just not now when we're still dating.

"We're not married Chanyeol. My parents will kill you for making me pregnant. You're lucky they still think their little girl is still a virgin. What if they found out--" I explained,

"Then let's get married." I was shocked. I blinked a couple of times just in case this was all a joke. I even pinched myself yet it hurts.

"Stop joking, i'm not goi--"

"I'm serious. (Y/n)-ah ... i've actually been wanting to propose to you for a few months now. Oh wait ... let me get the rings." He got out of bed and went to the dresser.

He came back with a little blue squared box in his hands. It has a metallic bow wrapped nicely. He slowly opened it and there it shines a diamond ring.

I couldn't hold back my tears and my hands automatically covered my mouth.

"We've been together for so long and i know you've only been moving in with me for short time. But there's just--"

"Of course it's a yes." I hugged him,

"Aye, let me finish my sentence. I've been trying to make them for ages but you just cut me." He pouted,

"Go on then." I giggled,

"As i was saying, oh damn i forgot."

"Just get to the main point." I chuckled,

"Anyways, i love you so much that there's not a day goes by without you in my head. Will you marry this kiddo of yours?" He smiled as he kneel down.

I just nodded frantically and he kissed me. He put on the ring as it sparkles and fits perfectly in my right hand.

"I love you so much." I kissed him back,

"Feelin better already?"

"No, still got the feeling."

"I know what will make you feel better." He cocked an eyebrow,

"Stop it ugh i'm not even feeling good. I wont enjoy it."

"You know i always can make you feel better." He dragged me to the bed again,

"Stop it." As i cuddled him,

"Actually last time i did forgot to use one." He confessed,

"Seriously?!" I hit him,

"Well we were ..."

"I don't want to hear it." I said as i ran towards the bathroom.

We just got home from the hospital, since his words really budge me. It turns out i had gastric acid. He was kinda down but he said it's all right.

"There's always next time."

"You know what ..."

"You want to have them now?" He smirked,

"Oh my gosh, what's with your pervert mind?" He hugged me,

"As i was saying, we need to tell our parents."

"Cool, we'll go to my parents first. Now?"

"The faster the better." I smiled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] currently in love with this version of yoda bhahha. Anyways, this is a request from SuamikuCapang61 , i hope you enjoy and like it haha

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

How in the world can someone resist his cuteness :)