DNA

Never thought rejection could hurt yet here i am in front of them hearing his words stabbing through my heart. Tears were flowing out and i was afraid.

"How could that be my child? We never had done it before!" He shouted, making my heart jump.

He was completely drunk that night and i was just the same. We both totally lost it that night and the first thing that time when i woke up was run away. I didn't ever want to see or meet him again. Until one day, i had to.

"You were both drunk that night after the party, don't you remember it?!" Kai raised his voice,

"That doesn't proof anything! Just because i was the last person she dated, doesn't mean i'm the father. What if she had other guys? Why did she left me then?"

I was afraid if there ever a time like this coming, that's why running away wasn't a choice. I was confused and panicked when i knew i was pregnant, running away was the best way after all.

"Then do a DNA test, it will all be clear." His father suddenly spoken up,

"Technologies nowadays allows that even if it's unborn."

I was petrified. I knew such thing exist, but it would definitely hurt. Even if it's already five months.

"No. T-that could--"

"What? You're scared aren't you if i am not the father after all?"

"Hyung!"

"It's not like that Chanyeol, i ran away with a cause. I didn't want things to go like this too." I held his hand,

"Oh please, you just want your ex back." He shrugged my hand,

"She's telling the truth, hyung."

"I don't care. I'll believe if a DNA test is run."

"I will then."

"Noona ... but you're going to--"

"It's okay. As long as he believes, i will be fine."

---

We were at the hospital. Complete with both of our parents and the complete members. Some sides him, some sides me. We were long close friends until things turned upside down.

I was glad that his mother still cared for me and how she is trying her best to calm my mum. Everything seems so nervous now, what if he still wants things the way he wants it?

I kept glancing at him and notices how he started to get nervous. I was called to go inside and he wanted himself to accompany. I was surprised when he suddenly volunteered himself.

When they were preparing stuff, i was becoming more nervous seeing the things they were preparing.

"W-will it hurt her?" I looked at him and how nervous he was,

"Yes but it depends. Some says it doesn't some says that it hurts. Just endure it as far as you could."

He still cares for me, i was glad for that. I was sad to hear when he couldn't go inside the room i'll be in, meaning i'll be alone. I was so damn scared.

"The results, will it be fast?"

"Yes, around thirty to an hour once we get your blood too."

As the process went on, i couldn't stop whining how much it hurts. I was scared if it hurted the baby too as i felt it moving so much.

Twenty minutes had passed and i was done. I was drousy afterwards and i felt like i wanted to sleep all day long. I wanted to see him again yet he was nowhere near me after that process.

"Are you okay? Oh what have he has done to you." My mum sobbed as she went in,

"Gwaenchanha. It didn't hurt." I tried to smile, still feeling the pain earlier.

"Stop lying. We all knew how much you suffered. Even Chanyeol started to panic as soon as he heard you shout a little."

He panicked? Does that mean he still cares for me?

"Noona, how are you now? Does it still hurt?"

"Ani. I'm fine."

"Keep saying that but your face tells other things." Sehun smirked,

"Yeah. Your face looked so pale."

"The results are out." Suho oppa went in.

I waited around fifteen minutes alone in my room while the others were outside. I didn't feel so comfortable, i guess the baby got hurt. It kept moving and kicking so hard i was feeling so hurt.

I was surprised when he suddenly came in. Didn't completely know it was him since my vision got blurry but as soon as i noticed his voice i knew it was him.

"I-i'm sorry." He sat down,

"I was just scared ... as soon as i saw you inside this room ... i just knew i was wrong for putting you in this position."

"Ani. Gwaenchanha."

"A-are you still hurt?" He squished my hand gently,

"As soon as you're here, i felt better."

"H-how's the baby doing?" He carresed my tummy,

"It's fine." I cried a little,

"I'm really sorry." He kissed my forehead,

"Gwaenchanha."

"Even after you left, i have never stopped thinking about you. About where have you gone or even will you ever be back."

"I'm right here now." I held his cheeks,

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have left you."

"I love you." He blurted out making my heart jump,

"I love you too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hellow sorry for the late update again lmao. Anyways, i made up how it hurts and stuff but i did searched up if it really was possible to do such thing and it does. I'm sorry if this sucks and if it turns out weird, still lacking with writer's block but hope you enjoy it!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

p.s it'll be great to see how you really think about my stories. I somehow feel like it's bad without your thoughts and that's how my writer's block keep appearing.

-the author is waiting for your thoughts ☺-