Tell

I never thought i'd be this scared by two lines. Shoot, how am i supposed to tell my parents about this? I could literally get kicked out. What would his reaction be? Would he kick me out too?

"Can we meet now, i mean talk?"

"Sure, where?"

"I'm outside." I hung up, damn today is so damn cold.

"You could've told me and i would've picked you up. Let's go in."

"I won't be too long. I have something to tell you."

"What is it about? It's cold now, can we just go in?"

"I'm pregnant."

There was silence as i expected. I wanted to just run away and hide this face away from him. Gosh, why does it have to be now? I started to walk away slowly before he grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I mean i'm sorry."

"Have you went to the doctor yet?"

What?

"Of course no, i-i wanted to tell you first."

"Let's get it check up tomorrow. I'll drive you home and i'll pick you up tomorrow. Okay?"

Am i supposed to be happy with his reaction? I can't seem to read his mind now.

"What? You don't wanna go home?"

"A-ani, kaja."

---

He picked me up quite early the next day. I got so nervous waiting for my name to get called out. Half wanting this was just a mistake but half happy having a part of him grow inside of me.

I got even more nervous when i was finally called. The room was cold and it gave me shivers.

"Congratulations, she's five weeks in."

I went out quickly and was surprised when he held my hands.

"W-what?"

"Don't tell me you're thinking i'm going to leave you."

"Y-you're not?"

"Of course i wouldn't. This is not entirely your fault. Without me, you wouldn't be pregnant. I'll take responsible of it. Okay?" He looks at me seriously, giving assurance that he's not leaving.

The whole ride back was different. I was happy knowing i won't be alone in this but i still couldn't believe he's really going to take responsible in this. I mean, normally guys would freak out and leave right?

"Stop it. I'm not going to leave okay." I couldn't stop looking, my mind was a mess.

"H-how are we going to tell our parents?"

"We'll tell my parents first. You know them and so do they. We'll tell you're parents later, since you haven't introduced me to them."

"Sorry, i just thought they don't like me dating so i didn't tell them."

"It's okay, i love you all right? Is it enough to make you feel secure?" He gently squished my hand, i nodded in response.

"Thank you."

---

He told me today he'd like to tell his parents, the quicker the better he says. I couldn't even sleep last night, well since i knew i'm pregnant. My parents are quite an observant, i have to tell them soon.