Rilakkuma

It's been three hours since i've been waiting for him to come home. I should've just went to their concert but i was afraid that i'd get caught.

I'm on my way, see you soon xx

Finally, after waiting for what it feels like forever. I re-heat the food that i made for him earlier. Hopefully he likes them, because it was made with love.

It has only been three days since i last saw him and i've missed him so much. I can't imagine being a part from him for weeks or months.

I heard the door clicks and my face went towards the door straight away.

"Jagi?" I literaly just laughed upon seeing him carrying so much flushies.

"Why are you laughing?" He pouted,

"Your fans are unbelievable. Where are we going to put those now?" I said as i grabbed one of them,

"Well i'm still going to keep it. You know how soft i am when it comes to rilakkumas." He snatched it away from my hands.

He gets possesive when it comes to Rilakkuma though he's not that possesive when it comes to me. Stupid thoughts, why am i jealous over a flushie.

"I've missed you too." He chuckled as he put them down carefully and hugged me,

"Let's eat, i already prepared your dinner." I dragged him towards the bench. He ate it straight away, forgetting the diet he has been working on.

"It's delicious. Gomawo (thanks)." He pecked my cheeks,

"How's the concert?"

"It was splendid. You should've come, i told you how many times that you could always stay at the backstage." He explained,

"You know we almost got caught in rumors because of that and i don't want to risk you." I smiled,

"At the last performance, like the usual i walked to the front stage." He starts blabbing,

"There were a few fans who kept throwing these dolls so i approached them and i got super happy when i found out it was Rilakkumas." He smiled,

"I can't believe you're still into those dolls." I rolled my eyes,

"Sush ... you like them as well." He replied, because of him i've started to find Rilakkuma cute too.

We went inside our bedroom, he went straight to his walking dresser to the shelf where the rest of his Rilakkumas are.

"Where are you gonna put them now? It's full and you need to put out a few of them."

"I will, i'll share these with our future kids later on. I'm saving them so that we don't need to buy flushies later on." His excuses always have a soft spot in me,

"What if our childrens are boys?"

"Ya! I'm a guy too, what's wrong with liking them?" He pouted.

"I'm joking and i'm sorry if i hurted your man prides." I back hugged him,

"Can we just put them down first? I've missed you and you just got home then the first thing you're doing is playing with them."

"Oh jelaousy girlfriend. I like that." He turned around and kissed me,

"Sorry, i just got excited but not as excited as seeing you again. How's your day?"

"It's boring without you." I smiled,

"Wanna play a game?" He smirked,

"Stop messing around!" I hit him,

"Ouch, i meant real game. I got monopoly as a gift from one of my fans." He showed me the box,

"Who's the perverted one now." He cocked an eyebrow, making me blush.

"Your so ambiguous." I glared,

"And you're so cute when you get mad." He pinched my cheeks.

It's been a long time since we played Mario Kart on Wii. Usually, i'd lose and today is not the day to lose. We decided who ever wins get to do whatever they like to do. I plan to get rid of his Rilakkuma.

"Not fair! I am not going to make you win." He's so determined. I need to win though, i need to get rid of them.

The game was intense, the first time ever we are so serious about this game. I was so happy when i got him stunned and of course made him lose.

He had his sad face mixed with his angry face straight away. Damn i didn't like it all. I went straight towards the dresser and got a few of them out. He was still sitting down, probably furious by now.

"C'mon help me move them." I exclaimed, he went straight to get some and followed me to his working room.

"Why are we here?" He didn't sound excited at all,

"I was just joking about removing. Rilakkuma's are like your babies. So i got you a new shelf and ta-da! I bought a human size too." I chuckled.

His face suddenly lits up as soon as he saw the new shelf and the human size one. He was so freaking happy.

"I almost snapped you." He said as he hugged me,

"I know you've been wanting them."

"Thank you. I love you so much."

"I'm probably second." I pouted,

"No ... you are far more important than these babies." He pecked me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i'm a softie when it comes to Chanyeol and his rilakkuma's hahaha enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

'May god bless your souls :)'