Fitting

Woke up feeling so heavy. Today is the last fitting and Chanyeol is being so unfair. Yesterday's day off made me ate so much. Hopefully it'll fit.

'I'm on my way xx'

The beep sound alerted me when i went out of the bathroom. Damn, I haven't even got dressed.

I quickly did a natural makeup, bun up my hair and put on some casual clothes on. Was just doing my mascara when i saw him leaning against my door.

"I'll have to get use to this view now." He approached my bed and laid back,

"I'm just getting my mascara and ... i'm ... done."

I turned around only to find him already half asleep. He was so cute, curled up on my bed. He forced himself to wake up when he should be asleep.

"I told you to just pick me up." I hugged him,

"I wanted to see the dress before the day." He smiled,

"But you stayed up so late last night."

"The practice wasn't that bad."

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

"I did. Kyungsoo made breakfast. Kaja." He held my hand and off we went.

Nerves are starting to get real. We're less than two weeks before getting tied and just in a couple of days, we'll be cutting off all our connections until the day. I'll definitely miss the nagging for a week.

"Is everything sorted?"

"Yeap. Just need to do the last fitting and have spa all that."

"Sorry i didn't help much."

"I understand and it's okay. Don't worry, eommoni helped a lot and that's already enough."

"Gomawo." He kissed my hand.

I got into the fitting room straight away. I started to feel nervous. Didn't know if it was from the food that i ate yesterday or because i'm showing him the first time.

"It doesn't fit, does it?" I asked,

"No, it does. Just suck in your stomach a bit and hold on that diet for a bit more." The designer said,

"Arraseo." I chuckled.

Every time i fit in, i always thought if this is a dream or not. If marrying Chanyeol is a dream or not. If having him forever all to myself is a dream or not.

Chanyeol's POV

I waited outside the curtains unpatiently and nervously. I've been wondering what she looked like in a wedding dress for so long. Every time she fit in she only sent a picture of the dress, only making me curious.

"She's ready."

My head shot up already looking at the curtains again. It slowly slides and i could see her. My jaw dropped, not knowing who is that angel in front.

"So ... what do you think? Because of the food you asked me to finish, this dress feels a little tight." She chuckled,

She was indeed beautiful, reminding myself that i didn't choose the wrong girl.

"Do you really need to know my answer?" I walk towards her,

"Is it that pretty? I mean well ... we can't change it now." She smiled, making my heart stop every time she does it.

"It turns out to be a lot better than in pictures."

"Great then. Well, this is the ceremony dress." She said as she walked back inside the curtain,

"You're changing?"

"Yeah, by the way ..." i looked up to her,

"You'll love this one." She smiled as the curtain finally closed.

I still don't get why girls need to change or wants to change. Why can't you just wear it for the whole day?

"Oh, Chanyeol. After this we need to get your suits. Eommoni told me to grab them on the way." She kinda shouted enough for me to hear,

"Suits?"

"Yeah. Our ceremony is outdoor and it'll make us sweaty so ... that's why you're going to change too."

Ah, the reason why i love her. She always give the reason out why even if i only said it in my head. As if she could read my mind.

"She's ready." As the curtain opens up again.

This time her feeling was different. The first one she looked so elegant, this one she looked extremely hot.

"So what do you think of this one?" She turned around showing off her back,

"On purpose?"

"Not really. Well, i know how crazy you are whenever i wear backless dresses so i thought why not."

"You look stunning as always."

Your POV

An hour later we finished it all and grabbed his suits in the way. It turned out great even if he didn't even tried it. I didn't want to look at it first, i wanted to see it on the day.

"Wanna grab something to eat?"

I thought so hard about this. I didn't want to get a little fat and i was scared if i wouldn't fit in the dress.

"I don't mind you looking chubby or fat. Don't get too stressed up because of that diet."

"I know, i promised only until we finished the day. After that you could feed me all you want." I chuckled,

"Let's eat something with salad then you could eat."

I sometimes wonder why he's so different from other guys. He never complained about my physic since the day we started dating. One of the things making me wanting to keep him forever.

"I love you not for your looks. I love you for who you are and all that." He held my hand,

"Even if later i get fat and all?"

"I promise only to make you fat because you're pregnant." He chuckled,

"I love you so much, Chanyeol." As i tighten our hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] is it okay to keep changing the point of views? I sometimes wonder if it's all right or not, leave your thoughts below! Enjoy guys, hope you like this one.

Xoxo,

ET 🌹