Happy Birthday

*specially made to a cutie who stole my heart*

Chanyeol's POV

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" I was surprised hearing that familiar song as the clock strikes 12,

"Happy birthday uri Chanyeol ... happy birthday to you!" The guys cheered so loud we're lucky we're still inside the practice room,

"Thank's guys, i appreciate this." I replied before closing my eyes and made a wish.

The second time without you. How i wished i could celebrate this year with you.

"Yeah! By the way hyung, we got something prepared for you tonight." Said the maknae,

"Well, technically his mum prepared it all." Chen budged in,

"Yeah like that."

"Cool. Let's eat the cake now."

We practiced more after eating few bits of the cake. I looked at the clock and it was already half past midnight, she's usually not late. I sat down and took a break when suddenly i got a call from her.

"Sorry for being late, i just woke up." I heard her through the phone,

"I wanna see you, i miss you."

"I look like a zombie right now, i don't want you to see me like this."

"Ya (y/n)-ah ... we're married already. I've already seen your wake up face."

"Trust me this is worse." I heard her chuckled,

"I can't believe you missed out my birthday again."

"Mian. At least this will be the last of it. I'm moving in two weeks."

"Yeah finally, can't believe our two years of long distance marriage is finally going to be over."

"Yeah, i can't wait to see you. Anyways, i got to go now, going to spend the day with mum. Catch you later, i love you boo."

"I love you too."

To think back, i can't believe two years had gone since we've been married. Our relationship is some kind of rare, meeting at an unexpected place and time. Probably it was destiny, it was out fate.

She stayed in Los Angeles since she was childhood but i still wondered how she is so good in Korean. If only she wasn't, we wouldn't be like this.

"Psst. Over here."

"My name is (y/n), my place is safe if you want to run from those fans."

It was funny how she saved our lives when were just strolling around Los Angeles and some people knew us then chased us like crazy. That was three years ago, we all somehow became close afterwards and i somehow ended up marrying her.

It might be crazy how i met, dated and proposed her all in a year. People might have think it's too soon but i know she was all that i needed.

The last time we met was when i visited her around five months ago. Damn i miss her scent so much, that sweet scent of hers. Somehow missing her made my mind go completely insane.

"You should go home and take a rest Chanyeol, it's getting late."

"Yeah go and take a day off since it's your special day."

"That'd be nice, i'll take it then."

I went home straight away and tried to sleep. I was too excited upon hearing she was going to be here in two weeks. I can't wait to hold her close in my arms again.