Tempo

*you could probably guess what it'll be like*

As much as i wanted to sleep, i couldn't. I had to be there for him to support him for the comeback. He hasn't been sleeping very peacefully these days, being nervous about the comeback and how people would react.

He's now just waiting for his stage asleep in my thighs. I brushed off his hair and still admiring how he looks so damn handsome. I can't help my self as i gave him kisses.

"(y/n)-ah ... could you wake him up? He needs to re-touch since they'll be going live soon." Said one of his stylist,

"Sure, give me a sec."

I poke him a few times till he was awake only getting a few groans from him.

"I'm still sleepy."

"But you're going to live soon."

"Ugh i'm still sleepy though."

"Go." I pushed him,

"Okay okay, i'll be back soon." He kissed me as he went.

I waited in his waiting room watching how they are soon going to reveal the MV. God, i've been waiting for it for a week since he won't reveal a hint of it.

It was nearly the time so i set my eyes on my phone waiting for the MV. I got excited when the MV was finally released and soon everyone gathered around me.

While watching the MV suddenly the tv at the waiting room showed their live performance and i was torn. I haven't finished seeing the MV yet he's on live already. I decided to pause the MV and see him live.

The song is incredibly so good and it's already stuck in my head. I was amazed when he did the dum dum part and wow he danced really great on that part and how he raps omg i feel so lucky he's mine.

The other people who are staying here are so happy. They all kinda screamed and jumped as the final day of their comeback is here. I went up straight to him when he entered in again.

"You did great babe." I hugged him tight,

"Was i? I thought i had mistakes."

"No, you were great. I'm so proud of you." I tip-toed and gave him a kiss,

"How was the MV? I haven't seen it actually."

"Your contact lense are killing me. I love your grey hair too."

They couldn't there too long since their upcoming showcase is approaching. After performing another song they rushed to the venue.

Already looking exhausted some rested on their way. They actually hadn't had any good test these past couple of days since they had to practice hard for the dance.

I didn't get to talk to him after he arrived as he was busy practicing and getting ready. As he went on stage, i listened to all the other songs in the album. The album was so beautifully produced i loved every song already especially the one he produced too.

Once everything was done he went in whined like a kid telling the others was so annoying when they tickled him.

"I love seeing you getting tortured like that." I chuckled as the others was just cheering,

"Tsk you don't love me do you." He pouted,

"I love you. By the way, the other songs are so great. I love it."

"Really? Which are your favorites?"

"Well, i like Sign since the beat was so cool and Oasis." I teased him,

"What do you think about Gravity or With You?"

"I love that so much especially With You."

"I actually wrote that about you."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. You know how sometimes we don't get to spend that much time together and then after spending time together for the whole day we'll gave to seperate again."

"That's really what i feel, i just wanted to be with you every time since when you're gone there's this unusual feeling." He continued.

I didn't expect that song was based on me. He wrote that based on how he felt? I'm torn up now.

"Aww from now on i can always be with you if you'd like. Wherever you go, then that's where i'll be." Earning a smile from him,

"That'd be great." He pulled me closer for a hug.

When today was finally over, we head back home. I was in a the car with Chanyeol and Sehun. They started to play filters in Instagram no matter how old guys are, they're still kiddos inside.

"Your achievements are overwhelming now. You guys already killed all the charts. I'm so proud of you guys."

"At last the hard work paid off."

He sang me With You while we were cuddling. Gosh, the song is literally stuck in my head now.

"Go to sleep already. You got lots of schedules this week."

"I am once you're asleep." He replied,

"You need more sleep than me."

"If my support system isn't fueled up, how am i suppose to?"

"Fine fine."

But he fell asleep first. I gave him kisses before falling asleep beside him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry for having no updates recently but enjoy this one. What did guys think about the comeback? What's your favorites?

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-saying bye bye to this beautiful era as it finally goes down down baby-