Cruise

He's one of a kind. He's unique way of showing his love is what really admires me. He's old fashioned but that's what i love about him. But one thing for sure, i'm deeply, madly in love with this guy.

We're on board on this darling cruise ship. He promised to take me here once he finished his tours so that we get the quality time we had missed. It was so sweet of him to do it for us.

"The weather's not bad right?" He said as he backhugged me,

"It's perfect." I smiled.

The ship started to sail away far from the deck. The breeze was wonderful. It gave that sensational feeling where you feel relaxed. Away from all the reporters and cameras.

It feels like heaven. Not to mention, he's here with me too. What better ways to end this spring break?

This is so far the greatest view i've ever seen and i'm so glad i'm not seeing this alone. The sky was perfect with the mix of orange and an ombré of blue. It was perfect.

We weren't talking much, just sightseeing and getting lost in each other stares. He was in his best condition, away from the stress the kpop world had given him.

"I wouldn't mind spending here forever."

"Well, i do mind." I replied,

"Why? Don't you like it here?" He said as he held my hand,

"I do ... it's just i like spending our time more at home." I gave him my best smile. It was quite windy as the season are changing. Gee, i should've bought a coat out here.

He opened up his coat and hugged me inside. It was warm and i was blushing much.

"We shouldn't do this in public, Chanyeol. People could see us." I hit him playfully,

"Ya ... you're my girlfriend anyways. I don't care." He said as he hugged me tighter.

Dinner time came and the food were great. It suits us a lot and i hope this doesn't make him wanna stay in this cruise longer.

We were back at out suite and it feels cozy. We didn't know what to do instead of cuddling and getting closer to each other. In times like this, he made me feel comfortable. Made me feel so safe. Like i wouldn't care who barge in because he's here.

I woke up finding Chanyeol not beside me. I panicked and found a note in his pillow. It was so early and the sun wasn't even set. Since when he wakes up this early though?

'I'll meet you on deck. Hurry though.'

I woke up quickly, rinse up and went out. I was a little scared because it was still kinda dark and it's so darn windy here.

I was shocked finding candles and roses on the floor. My heart starts beating at an unsual course. What's going on? I thought to myself.

I walked along the roses and then found him at the edge of the deck. He pulled out his hand and lead me to where he's standing.

"I wanna watch sunrise with you." He smiled as he gave me a peck on the forehead,

"No wonder you woke up early." I chuckled.

The sunrise was beautiful. It was so magnificent to watch this right in front. I was shocked again finding i wasn't near him. I looked back and there he was. Already kneeling in front of me, my tears were bursting out.

"(Y/n) ... i've been wanting to do this for so long yet i haven't got the right time to do it." He took out a dark blue box then opened it. There it shines, a ring. My favourite kind.

"Will you marry me?" He finally asked.

I was still speechless and couldn't say the proper word. I just nodded swiftly as he puts on the ring on my left hand. It shines perfectly and i ought to give him a hug.

Our cruise ended a few days afterwards and it was an amazing experience so far. News came out quickly having said that EXO's Chanyeol has proposed actress (y/n) and all those stuff.

"You're my fiancée now, better be careful about what you're doing." He chuckled,

"There's going to be a lot of rumors when i play as the lead role soon." I rolled my eyes,

"This cute cheeks of yours." He said as he pinched them and ran away,

"Ya! Park Chanyeol!" I laughed as i chased him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i don't know how to end this one again lol enjoy guys! Thanks for all the support btw, more support means more ideas for me to write more :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹