Bored

Feeling bored lately, even social media can't help. I've been scrolling over the same pages over and over and it's still the same. Just like you, you're nowhere leaving? How? I thought one day, you'll get bored with me and leaves me upon your realization.

But you're not and it's just all in my thoughts. You're still here right inside my arms. You're still here no matter how jealous i am towards you. It's unbelievable yet i'm loving it.

"What are you thinking? Please not the same ones." He brushed my hair,

"Am not." Totally lied,

"Tsk. Keep saying it but i'll remind you again. No matter how much you don't want to admit it, i know you and i won't leave you."

As always, after he says those words my heart started to calm. No matter what he says, it always soothing.

"You won't right? You won't get bored with me right?" I hugged him,

"Not in a million chance i will. Even if it's in another life, i'd still find you, want you and love you. Do you understand now how much i really love you? How much you really mean to me?" He kisses the top of my head,

"I do." I smiled.

He does that everyday, course. Those kinda thoughts invades me everyday and i'm amazed he's still fine reminding the same thing over and over again. It feels like just a daily vitamin i need to boost up my day.

"By the way, they finally released our season's greetings."

"Oh really? Why haven't i seen it?" I opened up my phone and there were tons.

I was amazed at how the members looking incredibly so awesome. Gosh, especially that hot guy on the very bottom right. Show off.

"Stop showing it to everyone what's mine." I pouted as i tapped his chest,

"What's yours? Is it even yours?" He cocked an eyebrow,

"There there, that's what makes my thoughts all messed up." I rolled my eyes,

"Of course i'm yours. You know you're not the only one in love with this body." He chuckled,

"You look amazing by the way. I'm going to buy one."

"Why should you when you have the person? I mean you could literally stare at it everyday everywhere even when i'm showering."

"Tsk."

"What? That's advantage for you when no one else get it. Take it as a bonus package." He joked,

"Whatever. I'm glad you're staying at home today."

"Who says where's staying home?"

"We're not?"

"Aren't you bored staying at home?"

"The same answer goes for you. You're always travelling and you just got home from Manila. Aren't you bored staying outside?"

"Nah, i'm used to it. Let's go i'm taking you somewhere."

The drive was quite quiet. Only songs accompanied us and my mind started to mess up again. What if one day he gets bored and doesn't care about whatever he says? Would he really leave me one day?

He's a star, he knows a lot of other hot stars way hotter than i am. Way better than i am. What if he starts to fall for them?

"Talk to me. That way those thoughts won't invade me."

"How was your day? Have you been good?" He chuckled,

"Today was fine. I like today because you're here with me."

"Good then because i'm planning to make today better."

As soon as he said that we stopped. I didn't recognize the place but i guess today will get better. He took me inside and it was an amusement park.

"So quiet though."

"Yeah. It's all for you today. I booked it."

"What?! You're kidding me." I smiled,

"Do i? Let's go."

We were inside and it was really just us inside. I went on lots of ride, gosh it was so fun. Though, i couldn't stop looking at one thing. The way he smiles, it was like heaven to me. All those thoughts vanish when i see him this happy.

I didn't need expensive clothes or anything else, all i needed was for him to be happy even if later faith decides to part us. He told me to wait in a bench

"Here, i know you like them."

"Thank you, thank you for today." I took the ice cream from his hand,

"There's still one more thing. Wait." He ran somewhere and left me alone.

I waited quite long and started wondered where he went. Don't tell me ge left me here? I looked around and everything was quiet. Out of nowhere all the lights went off.

Panicked the hell out of my life but then the lights on the castle were on. A banner started to come down. I was shocked and wasn't expecting this at all.

Will you marry me?

I turned around only to find him already kneeling. He asked one more time but before i could answer he already put the ring on my finger.

"You'll have to say yes anyways." He chuckled,

"I'd love that." He leaned down to kiss me as the fireworks started to go,

"How was it?"

"W-what? We kissed so many times before." I fluttered,

"I meant the proposal." He started to chuckled only earning a red tomato face from me,

"Ah ... i-i see. It was great." I looked away,

"All you thought was the kiss? Want more?" I started to walk away from him,

"(Y/n)-ah ... want to go home now? We can do more at home or more than that!"

This kiddo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] 50k is near guys and i couldn't be more happier. Thank you for all the support so far, been having followers recently too i'm so damn happy 💙 hope you like this one!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-i can't believeeeee we're near 50k-