Wizard

Been waiting for him for the last hour yet he's still not home. Tried calling but either he's driving home or his phone got turned off. Once i hear his car in the driveway, i went up to him.

"I've missed you." He said,

"Me too." I hugged him,

"Anyways, did you get anything?"

"Yeah i did, i got a notice earlier from my phone for a reservation, what reservation? Did you reserve them?"

"Yeah, you and i well plus Sehun are going to spend time in Japan."

"You have free time?"

"Yeah some break. You're coming right?"

"Course. But why did you have to take my little brother?"

"Because i lost something to him so i have to take him."

"Tsk. He'll annoy us so much."

"No he won't." He tried to re-assured.

---

"I'm going to sleep with my sister." Sehun teased,

"You are not." Chanyeol hissed,

"Both of you are not. I am going to be in a room by myself and you both have to share."

"Fine with me." Sehun smiled as he went inside his room,

"What? I was going to--"

"Good bye i'm sleepy and i need to straighten up my back." I kissed him before going inside my room.

I couldn't sleep though, he kept texting asking if he could sleep with me. Too late for bringing in Sehun. He can get possesive so much whenever Chanyeol spends time with me. Even though he seems the careless one but it's cute to see your little brother being so possesive with you.

"I am finally sleepy." Chanyeol sneaked out while Sehun is fast asleep,

"You have to get out of my room early in the morning."

"He wakes up late."

"Tsk. Whatever. Don't blame me if he vents so much tomorrow."

"Go to sleep." He kissed me.

---

First stop, definitely the one place that everyone visit whenever they go to Japan. We're headed for Universal Studio to get inside the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

Sehun has been sitting in between us as he leans on my shoulder and continued sleeping. He woke up so early today just to catch Chanyeol on my bed.

"Why is he acting like this whenever i'm with you?" Chanyeol breath out,

"I don't know, isn't it cute though?" I chuckled,

"Not to me. I can't spend any time with you."

"Told you, bringing him is a bad idea. But thanks anyways for bringing him, i don't get the chance to spend time with him so often lately."

Since they debuted, they hardly had time for me. Having to go and practice, record and practice and record again and again. It was hard at first and i even wanted to break up but i understood how i should be.

They are chasing their dreams, i can't stop them. All i got to do is support them, as long as they are happy i won't stop them from chasing.

"Oh let's get some root beer." Sehun told as it was a brilliant idea.

I didn't like it much so i just had a sip from theirs. And i just borrowed it for a picture. We stroll around the place and it was beautiful. I've always imagined how good it actually looks like in real life and this was so close.

"They sell wands in here." I said,

"Buy me one."

"Go and buy yourself." Chanyeol pouted,

"Geez stop fighting." As i bought two of them.

I took pictures of them using wands and they looked so cute, like little kids being satisfied.

"I'm going to post that." Chanyeol said,

"Ani. I am going to post that."

They fought over a picture being posted, silly grown ups. Sehun won so he gets to post it. We've been together for such a long time and i feel like i'm the only one growing up.

"I'm tired and hungry." I whined,

"Let's get out of here then, it's getting dark too."

We stayed a place that has traditional rooms now, a perfet place to feel what it's like to live in Japan. They got us some traditional clothes too to try on and it was beautiful.

"Wow so many sushi." I said as i picked one up,

"After this i'm going to go in the hot sauna." Sehun said,

"They say it's one of the good places here, you should try." Chanyeol added,

"Have you two been here?"

"Once with the others."

---

Sehun finally left us alone and we were spending time in the private hot spring. It was great and i couldn't ask for a better day. He seems so tired and lately and this is probably relaxing.

"I'm so glad everything is working out." He said as he rubs my shoulder,

"What do you mean?" I turned to look at him,

"You and i, the group, my family, everything. Couldn't expect for a better life." He said as he leaned down to kiss me.

It was a hot kiss, leading into a steaming make out. I've missed his touch and it was a pure bliss having him tonight under the stars.

"We should continue this somewhere else." He smirked,

"We shouldn't continue, Sehun will kill us for waking up late."

"It'll be quick."

"Whatever." I smiled as we both went in.

.

Okay i have to stop it there lol hope you like it though!

E

-appreciation post for both my january boys, happy birthday ♡-