Sick

Chanyeol's POV

"Where are you going today? I thought we were sure about not doing works on my day off." I pouted,

"Um ... i-i have to do this urgently. Mian, i won't take long okay?" She hugged me tight,

"Fine, i hope the agency didn't bother you much. We'll have movie nights after that?"

"Sure. Okay, i need to go now." I gently lifted her up, preventing her from going.

"Geez! You're going to make me fall."

"Why are so light?"

"A-am i? I don't feel like losing weight." She chuckled lightly.

I didn't know what to would kill the time while waiting. Ah, Baekhyun would want to teach me how to play pubg.

"Oh mian, i already got plans now."

"Unusual. Are you going out?"

"Ani. I just have to t-take care few stuff."

He usually could come over but oh well. I decided to invite Sehun over for a game. He's not as good as Baekhyun but good enough to teach me. Besides, he's way better than me.

"I thought Baekhyun hyung would be here as well."

"Why so? Well, i did asked him first but he said he couldn't."

"That's funny."

"What is?"

"He said he was going to come here."

I started to feel anxious about it now. Why are they acting so weird lately, especially today. It was getting late and Sehun went home. She should be back now, i called the office and they said everyone had left.

Where the hell is she? I waited so long in the living room and it was half pas midnight until i heard a car pulled over. I peeked through the window, i noticed that black Audi.

"Oh you're still awake, didn't expect you to."

She said as she hugged me, her scent was kinda different. It was familiar but i couldn't think what it was.

"Where were you?"

"I had a few talk with m-my co-workers. Sorry i didn't mean t-to go this late but i ... nevermind. Let's just go and sleep, kay?"

I couldn't be mad at her even if i do feel i was dissapointed. I feel like everyday started to become so precious and that i'm glad i get to spend every seconds with her.

She was already asleep in my arms, kinda warm. I noticed there was a little square bandage on her left arm. Why though? I started to become so confused. What's going on?

---

A week had passed and nothing was suspicious about her, until now. She went out again and so is Baekhyun. I didn't want to think badly of anything but i just couldn't. They'd be cruel to do such thing.

It was getting late again when she isn't home yet. What excuses is she going to use now?

I'm sorry i won't be able to go home tonight, my mum called to accompany her. I'll see you tomorrow xx

Great. My mind was a mess and i didn't know what to do anymore beside going to the dorm to check on Baekhyun.

"Where is he?"

"Who? Please classify 'he' we're all a he." Kai chuckled,

"Baekhyun-ah!" I dodge Kai as i entered his bedroom and as expected he was not inside,