Permission

Getting home before dinner is the best thing really, usually i always skip dinner. Luckily, work hasn't been that hard lately since their comeback is nearing which means less work to be finished.

"Oh eomma, was someone here?" I asked as soon as i saw a third cup of tea at the table,

"Oh ... yes there was. Go and clean up."

I went up to my room and got inside of the bathroom for a warm bath. I miss him so much, haven't seen him much around the office. I might call him tonight, that'll be great.

As soon as i got out, he called. Perfect timing.

"I miss you so much."

"You don't know how much i've missed you. I was just thinking i'll call you tonight. How's today?" I sat down,

"You were thinking about me? I wasn't." He smirked,

"Aish. I'll hang up then."

"Ani ... i was just joking. Well, everything has been great. Oh by the way, could we have dinner tomorrow?"

"Sure, that'd be great. I'd love that a lot." I chuckled,

"All right then, dress up nicely."

"Ne, i will do my best sir."

I wished we could just eat now together and then have cuddles afterwards, but that'll be a selfish me. He just finished his schedules from outside, he needs to rest too.

---

Didn't had much to do so i went home early. I remembered i promised i'll accompany her do grocery shopping but if i do i'll have to cancel the dinner with Chanyeol. Shoot.

"Ani, gwaenchanha. I can ask your appa to accompany then. Go and have that dinner."

It was unusual for her to be like this. I still remembered the days where i had to sneak out and meet him and now she's even telling me to chose him over her.

Those days were the hardest. It was just normal for a mother to feel worry about her duaghter dating someone that's special. Chanyeol was beyond my list. I never knew i could become his yet here we are despite it all.

My mum strongly restrict me going out with him, even with my dad's trying to persuade she's still stubborn enough knowing Chanyeol will hurt me. Now i know where i'm stubborn from.

A year had passed and i see progress. She started to allow me going out and lately she allowed him coming here for a while even staying for a night here before leaving for our family's holiday.

I was surprised and still think it's unreal when mum asked me to take him with us. It was the best holiday i ever had being with the people i love.

It was getting late and i heard his car on my driveway. Damn he's always early and i'm not even near done.

"I can wait." He leaned on my door,

"You're making me in a rush now. Why do you always come early?" I hugged him,

"I like seeing you getting ready. Go don't rush. I'm going to take a nap." He kissed me before jumping unto my bed.

It didn't take that long after he arrived so i was done and just needed to change. I slowly put a pillow on top of his head before he shocked me.

"I'll close my eyes." He smirked me,

"Ya! If you're awake just wait outside then." I pulled him.

---

We arrived at a fine restaurant. I started to feel nervous for some reason. Buterflies started to make me so nervous.

"Okay let's go, i already made a reservation."

The food was nice and so was the atmosphere were really supportive. He asked for desserts and it's so appealing how we're really on a full course dining without interruptions from work.

It look so delicate and this is the first time i'm seeing this kind of dessert. There's this ball of chocolate on top of layers of cakes i guess. I think i shoudl crack the chocolate.

"It looks so unusual. What's this?" I asked him when the desserts came,

"Specially requested only for you. Just crack the chocolate."

I did as i was told and found something shimmering inside the chocolate. My heartbeat was starting to beat so fast it felt like it's goinf to burst any minute. Found a piece of paper inside so i took it out and gave him a confused look.

'Marry me.'

It wasn't a question, it was more like a command. I nodded straight away before a tear fell down.

"I don't need to answer do i?" I chuckled as he took out the ring and place it on my finger as it shines perfectly.

I was still in awe how this is really happening. I wondered how he got this courage to propose me when we know my mum are still against it.

"I actually just went from your house yeterday. Of course i had to ask your parents before this because i know their approval means so much to you."

Ah, so it was him.

"Yesterday was the second time i went without you knowing. I asked her the first time a month ago before yesterday i got called and got their approval." He smiled making me so emosional.

"I'm so glad. Thank you."

"No, i am thankful because i can finally make you mine. I love you." He kissed my hand,

"I love you sneaky." Making him burst in laughter,

"You love this sneaky side of me." He smirked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry for the long awaiting, been in a writer's block for too long i guess. I am thankful if there are still readers lmao hope this one was okay, i completely have no ideas guys, even if i do i always stop halfways and ended up with a writer's block again. So i hope you enjoy this one as much as i do 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-i love u guys-

-i love u guys-