Tour

Usually hate mondays but today will be special. As a reward after the deadly final exams the school decided to take the students to SM Coex Artium. Been waiting for the whole week and it's finally here.

I couldn't sleep last night, the thought of having the chances of meeting an idol there excites me. SM is the place of my ultimate bias, like literally everyone there is amazing and i love them all.

Got there earlier and decided to wait in the cafe. I really like the design of it and the vibe here is amazing. I haven't stop smiling to myself, people might just think i'm a crazy person now.

"This place is too good and why a freak like you came." One of the girls in my classmate mocked,

"Don't listen to them, you know you're no match for them."

"Oh Umji-ah ... gomawo."

"Two freaks now, great." Another mocked.

We decided to grab a coffee and waited for the others to arrive. While looking around, i am still amazed at how this building is so damn incredible. Not to mention it used to be their practice room.

As the tour began, everything became more excited. I gain lots of information about my biases and how this entertainment at first was founded. A big round of applause for Lee Soo Man, without him i wouldn't know so many talented people.

We toured around and even got inside to one of the practice room. I got excited as i heard Ko Ko Bop and i guessed it's EXO's practice room. Damn, i got even more excited when i saw bags piled up at the corner of the room. Were they were here earlier?

"(Y/n)-ah ... the teacher told you to help her in the toilet."

"What? Why --"

"It's important." The smiled mischieviously,

"I'll accompany you." Umji whispered,

"You can't since you're the class leader, you need to stand by the guide. Remember?"

"Oh right, would you be okay?"

"I'll be fine, go i'll do it by myself." I smiled.

I slowly walked to the door since i know it's probably one of their pranks. I peeked inside and saw no one.

"No one's insid--"

Then i was right, i was pushed and the door locked. Great. I tried banging and shouting but the group had already trailed off when i went in.

It felt like hours but it has only gone for half an hour. I felt hopeless already, what if i die in here and no one notices me? The door suddenly clicks and i rushed to the door as it opened.

"Oh thank you thank you thank--"

"Sorry, it could've been faster but the keys were hard to find." He scratched the back his neck.

Oh my gosh. Am i dreaming now? Is Park Chanyeol really talking to me?

"Hello?" He waved his hands in front of me,

"T-thank you." I shyly bowed,

"I hope you were fine. I overheard the girls earlier that they wanted to prank you so that's why i helped. They shouldn't treat someone that cruel."

"Oh ... well i'm used to it." I smiled shyly,

"Anyways, wanna tour around a bit? I can show you places they couldn't show you." He smiled, damn it.

"I think i shouls go back with the group i mean i don't even know i'm even allowed or not to talk to you."

"Of course you can, i'm still a human being. Just because i'm a star doesn't mean you can't reach me."

I guess that's what stars always feel like. Being stamped that they are royals and peasants like me are unreachable. It turns out he was more than that. I didn't expect him to know this humble side of him in real life.

He walked me back to the group and as expecred everyone was staring at us. I started to feel nervous somehow and i could feel Chanyeol was so close near me.

He introduced himself in front and god he was so charming. The girls were screaming inside, i could feel myself doing the same. He was about to go when i bravely said,

"T-thank you."

"No problems. By the way, it'd be nice to get to know you more. Mind if i have your contact?" He handed me his phone,

Seriously? What the heck did you just do? Have i been good lately God?

"S-sure." I took his phone and typed in my phone number,

"What's your name? We didn't introduced each other properly." He took his hand out,

"(Y/n)-ah." I shook his hand, could feel the stares intensely this time.

"Nice name." He said as he ruffled my hair,

"You lucky girl! He's your bias too omg i'm jealous." Umji jumped up and down,

"This is insanely killing me."

We continued walking and suddenly got a notification. I opened it up and literally just died.

It would be rude to reject this so you're going to meet me at the back entrance for lunch. I hope you'll  be there. Pcy.

Crap. How would i even reject this?

I rushed to the back door as soon as possible after finish with the tour. There he stands, checking out his phone.

"I knew you'd make it. Let's go." He said as he pulled my hands towards outside to his car.

I was still shocked with what just happened. Am i really inside his car?

"If you're wondering why, i actually like you the moment you stepped in. So i hope you don't get this creepy."

"No, not at all."

"Kaja, where you wanna go?" He smiled so genuinely before starting the car.

I would never hate monday again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope this one was okay and i'm sorry for the late update, no ideas at all going on my mind. Enjoy!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹