Baekhyun

I shouldn't be jealous over this yet it's been a while though since we had quality time together. Shouldn't be jealous when he just wants to celebrate his best friend's birthday.

"You're cute when you're jealous." He pinched my nose,

"Am not jealous." I pouted,

"I won't leave you this time."

"I just don't wanna be your thirdwheeler." I chuckled,

"You're still coming." He said as he picked me up,

"Ani! Put me down Chanyeol." I laughed.

We arrived at their dorm. Guessing by the looks of it they're still on their plan luring Baekhyun outside from their dorm.

"My favourite noona is here!" As Kai approached trying for a hug, yet Chanyeol light kicked him,

"Hands off her. You know how possesive i get." Chanyeol joked, i still gave Kai a hug.

"Oh c'mon ... we all know you'll be spending more time with Baekhyun." Chen teased,

"Ya! What's wrong with people trying to match us? I'm perfectly straight here!" He replied,

"Of course you are." I kissed him,

"Ugh gross." Sehun rolled his eyes,

"Get a women yourself!" Chanyeol nudge Sehun.

I didn't know what they're planning on him but probably something nasty. Baekhyun's practically their beagle, planning nasty would at least make them a tie.

I saw lots of things in their kitchen bench, already proving that things will get nasty tonight. There were eggs, flour, sweet drinks and other sticky stuff.

"You're not really going to pour all that--"

"Yeap we are. He'll love it. We know he does." He cut off.

Once everything was ready, it was time to call Xiumin to come back. The boys seems excited, getting ready at the front entrance with the ingredients they wanted to throw at him.

The handle starts to move and as soon as we saw him, they started to shout and pour all those nasty things.

"Happy birthday oppa!" I shouted last,

"Really, thanks guys." He half smirked and glared to each one of them,

"Blame it all to your lover." Suho pointed Chanyeol,

"Aye, we all planned this toge--" before he could finish, Baekhyun gave him a tight hug. Sorta a cue for the rest to run away from Baekhyun.

"Ew, you are not getting close to me with that." I managed to say,

"I thought you didn't want to leave my sight." He started to tease me, while the boys started to avoid Baekhyun.

"I'm gonna shower first and then we can eat first and maybe do something fun back at home later?" He smirked,

"I'd like that but you need to go and shower." I pushed him inside.

It was actually nice to spend time with them more, it's so rare to see them this happy. Running around the dorm like little kids, yelling and screaming each other names. Begging to not hug them, it's cute. So much different compare to what they show us in stage.

Chanyeol went out half naked, with his hair still dripping.

"Ya! Get fully dressed then go out." Suho hit his head,

"She's seen me fully naked anyways, what's wrong with half?" He scoffed,

"Oh shut up." I glared,

"Ooh she's blushing." Kai teased,

"C'mon and eat first before these foods get colder." Shouted Kyungsoo.

We ate and ate, enjoying the day changing. They eat crazy though, like seeing them been starving for days. Eating while forgetting their diets, i'm pretty sure they'll get upset stomach and have to work harder tomorrow.

"Stop poking my tummy." He pecked me,

"I love your tummy. It's cute." I grinned,

"Anyways, thank you guys. This means a lot and i hope we could do this every year. I love you all." Baekhyun blurted out a speech,

"Ya ... of course we'll do this every year." Said Lay,

"Let's go home now, before you lose all your strength." He whispered,

"You're still thinking about that." I hit him lightly.

We bid goodbyes and went home. I didn't expect he'd be near me all the time. I was expecting he'd be bailing me out from the party and probably i ended up sleeping in his bed, but nope. This time he kept me by his side, showing how grown up he is now.

After what felt like hours, we were still catching our breath. He started to talk about the future and it kinda gave me butterflies.

"You're sleepy aren't you?"

"Hmm ... kinda." I yawned, he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead,

"I love you so much more than you could imagine."

"How could i not love you?" I smiled and kissed him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i'm back! I hope to be back daily though haha, this one is for uri beagle

생일축하해, 오빠!

Sorry if this one sucks because i haven't been writing for some time now. I'll try my best to update daily again ^^ enjoy then!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹