Worth

Day three of EℓyXiOn in Korea. It may be the first tour but many to come. It's been a tiring week for all of us, including the three of us. He didn't want to stay apart from us and neither do we.

Everyone has been worrying and giving me concerns. Everyone been saying the same thing over and over the past three days. "Shouldn't you be at home?" But they knew the reason why i'm here.

He looks great on stage but it gives me aches. Whenever he's part is on, it always kicks. Then suddenly out of nowhere, i started to feel pain in my abdomen. Shit ... don't tell me it's time.

"You okay?" His manager asked as soon as he saw my face in pain,

"I still can hold it until he's done." I tried to give him my best smile,

"You want me to tell--"

"N-no don't ... it would upset the whole stadium." I groaned.

I've been going back and forth and the pain started to reduce just in time when he comes back inside the dressing room.

"How you doing? Everything okay? You seem flustered." He said as he rubs my tummy,

"I-i'm fine ... don't worry." I managed to smile, i couldn't tell him or else he wouldn't go out there again.

He had changed and quickly went out. He then went in again,

"I'll be back." He said and pecked my lips.

It was starting to get dark and the pain came back but stronger. Everyone was panicking but i didn't want to go yet. I wanted to wait for him.

"(Y/n)-ssi ... you really need to go." Said one of their stylist,

"Wait ... i still can hold ... it." I groaned as i held on her hand tightly.

An hour later, i was on my way to the hospital. I hope he wouldn't be mad for not telling him earlier. I told his manager to tell him when he's done he needs to go back and grab our stuff before meeting me.

Chanyeol's POV

Finally, the first tour is done. It's so damn tiring and i can't wait to go back home and take a rest. I walked back into the dressing room with the guys. I noticed something was missing but i couldn't figure it out.

"Ah ... Chanyeol-ah, where's (y/n)? I thought she was here." Said Suho. Ah right, how could i forgot my girlfriend. I looked around and asked a few stuff but it seems like they were holding back.

"She's ... probably already settled in the hospital. She didn't want you to worry while you were out there. I'm sorry." Said the manager,

"I need to go there now ..." he said as he rushed out,

We rushed into the hospital and found her laying down hopelessly. She turned her body and gave me a smile. She looked messy but still in a sexy way. Damn.

Your POV

"How you doing? Why didn't you tell me before?" He said as he carresed my hand, this is what i needed. I gave him a smile because i couldn't multitask to reply while having this strong contractions.

"You should all go home, we don't want the fans to be surrounding the hospital." I managed to blurt out.

They all went home except Suho who wanted to stay and accompany us, which he didn't because the second everyone left he was already deeply asleep in the couch.

"I can't wait to meet her." He said as he kissed it, he was there through every journey and i can't believe he wouldn't pass this moment. The moment we've all ben waiting for.

The sun starts to rise and i was in labour. It was painful but worth to be experienced. The cry we've all been waiting for finally came out. I saw him shed a tear as he went towards the baby. He came beside me and showed me our baby.

"She looks like you." He smiled and kissed it nose. The greatest view so far.

It's been a week and i'm struggling to balance my life. Our Jisoo is very active for such a newborn especially when she's with her dad. It's such a pleasure to see him early in the morning already holding her in his giant arms. Such a pleasant view. After all ... it's worth it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] it's longer than the usuals and i actually already reduced a few sentenced lol. I've been updating quite a lot recently because there's just a lot of ideas keep coming through and i thought i'd share it with you guys :)
Hope you guys enjoy this!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹