Plane

As the sun began to rise, it lightens me up. Finally the day i've been waiting all week is here, he's coming home meaning we'll be together again.

Haven't been apart for so long since we got married but i had to go through it since it is impossible for me to go and accompany him while carrying our little bundle of joy.

"You're excited aren't you?" I smiled as the baby kept kicking.

She's been kicking so hard recently, probably because she's been missing his appa's touch. Chanyeol has become a whole new person so far knowing he's going to become a dad and it makes me happy knowing he is excited.

I looked at the time and got so excited to know he'll be here real soon. Was just enjoying watching the tv when suddenly i got a phone call from his agency.

"What?" Tears started to wet my cheeks,

"You're just joking right?" I tried to chuckle and my heart sank.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park, there are still no sign of them. The plane that took them crash somewhere in the ocean and we can't reach any of them. We will inform you again as soon as we could. Please stay alert."

My head hurts, heart hurts and even the baby got hurt. I tried to stay focus and breath slowly but i couldn't. I didn't know how to face this, i didn't know i could lose him this fast.

"He's all right. Appa is safe, please stay safe too." I tried to calm myself down but i was too late.

The news shocked me so hard that i was beginning to feel contractions. I called my parents to let them know what i was dealing and not long after, i was hospitalized.

---

A few days had passed and i wasn't getting better. Baby's perfectly fine, sleeping in my arms peacefully. But every time i look at her, the more i couldn't hold my tear. She looks just like Chanyeol with cute little dimples and fluffy cheeks.

"Oh darling." Mum said as she went in and grab our Jaein away from me. I named her after what you always wanted, Jaein.

"He's still alive mum, i know it. I can feel it."

"Yes sweetheart, we still have hope." She pulled me in her embrace.

I was so thrilled when they told me Sehun made it. I couldn't bare the thought losing two great guys at the same time. He's annoying most of the time but he's the best for being a brother.

"I want to see him."

"You can't now, you're still healing sweetheart. Sehun is fine, he's still resting."

"But i--"

"You need to rest too."

I need to see if Sehun oppa was all right. I went to his room in a wheelchair as i couldn't walked properly yet. As soon as i saw him, for the first time in a few days i felt relieved.

"Oppa." I cried as i hugged him,

"I'm sorry. We ... we'll find him okay?"

I couldn't stop the tears from overflowing, hearing him saying that assures me that our family will be whole again.

"How are you? How's the baby?" He asked,

"She looks just like him, it's torturing."

To think again, it's both. Half torturing but the other half, at least i still can see a part of him. As days go by, i tried to so hard to stay calm. It was still hard, i was still going through baby blues and my emotional isn't stabil.

I'd cry myself to sleep and wake up feeling so dizzy. Sometimes i just stood there looking at the baby and cried not knowing what to do. I needed him, i missed him.

---

"Your first steps!" I exclaimed as i hugged our little one,

"She grew so fast. I can't believe it's been past a year since she's here." Sehun smiled.

It's been a year we're without you. How have you been? I missed you. A year had been the toughesy year of my life. I've became a mother but lost my husband.

"Can i leave her today with you?"

"Sure, where you going?"

"Um the beach, only for a while. I'll be back before sunset i promise."

I couldn't miss going to the ocean, it's where the plane had crashed. I sat by the end of the bay and cried myself there alone with a bottle of beer on my hand. I've missed him too much and it kills me how i started to halucinate him these past days.

"I love you." I recalled his voice in my head.

"Aren't you coming back to us?" I sobbed,

"We've missed you too much ... please come back."

The sky began to get darker so i walked back home a little bit tipsy. My eyes were red and i hadn't stop crying. I thought i was all right but it turned out i was just playing to be tough.

"(Y/n)-ah ... you're late." Sehun greeted,

"Sorry."

"I've been trying to call you, wait you're drunk." He cupped my cheeks,

"Gwaenchana." I smiled.

I saw someone walking towards me behind Sehun with my baby in his hands, damn my vision got so blurred after crying too much.

"Who's carrying--"

I was stunned, i was halucinating again. Have i gone crazy?

"Nevermind, i'm going to take a rest now." As i turned around and walked out,

"(Y/n)-ah." I stopped as i realized who's voice it was.

I turned around again, my eyes were in tears. Is he really here? He walked slowly, approaching me. I extended my hand towards his cheek and they were warm.

"You're really here?" I cried,

"I've missed you." He handed our baby to Sehun as he hugged me tight. His warm hug.

"I'm sorry it took me a year to be here with you again. I promise i will never leave like that again. I promise." He kissed the top of my head,

"How ... where ..."

"Let's take a rest okay? We still got lots of time for that. I love you so much."

Patience has it own ways, we're finally together as whole again.

.

Specially requested by cikpiqah hope you like it! ♡

E