Happiest

Today is the happiest day for the Park family. Everyone is busy arranging everything but it was all for their happiness. Eonni is getting married today and it makes Chanyeol and I the happiest.

Not only it's a big day for Yoora eonni, it'll be quite a big day for us since we're finally showing our little Jiyeon to the public. We've been hiding her for about two years now and it's such a relieve to finally end this once for all.

We've been introducing her to everyone, even his other relatives. They were quite shock but gladly accepted Jiyeon into the family. I guess, everyone was right. She does look more of me than Chanyeol. Probably why people don't notice that she is Chanyeol's daughter.

Some also said she's quite big for a a two year old but hey Chanyeol and I are tall so i'll panic if Jiyeon is quite small.

"Kaja ... let's get you to eat." Chanyeol has been taking care of her more today since it's his day off too,

"Jagi ... take a picture of me with Jiyeon." He said as he held her close.

Like always, she looks smaller than she usually is when being held by Chanyeol

Like always, she looks smaller than she usually is when being held by Chanyeol. Especially since Chanyeol has been bulking, she looks even smaller. He looks so cute in that picture i had to make it as a wallpaper.

Though Jiyeon is a little bit cranky today, she didn't had enough sleep yesterday so that's probably why she doesn't look that happy in the picture.

I kept sitting down for the rest of the party, taking care of Jiyeon when she's asleep while Chanyeol has to serve the guest. Not surprised he has to do some autographs and take pictures.

"I'm tired."

"This isn't even your big day." I giggled,

"I know. It'll be worse than this right? And we got some business to do too at night."

"At night?" I got confused,

"You know ... when--"

"We've already done it, so there's no need for that." I glared at him,

"Yeah but it's just a normal thing to do."

"That's for seducing me. I mean we got Jiyeon already so i don't even think we would be able to do such thing."

"We can, my mum can take her." He smiled so eagerly, gosh this kiddo.

"Ani."

"Oh wae." He crossed his arm, as if i'll fall for this again. The last time he did this, we had Jiyeon.

"Not going to work." I teased him.

Not long after that he was called again to take pictures. It's just a great day to be able to see the family so happy. I've never seen them this happy before, well apart when they first saw Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon-ah." Baekhyun called as he came to me,

"Save it. She's asleep."

"Oh i wanted to play with her."

"She's a bit cranky too so i'd get that hands away from her now." I said as i hit his hands that's trying to wake Jiyeon up.

But i was too late, Jiyeon is a little too sensitive. I wondered when she got them from.

As soon as she woke up she started to cry. I kept giving Baekhyun glares as he started to run away. I got panic when Jiyeon didn't stop crying and people were starting to stare at us.

"What happened?" He asked as he took Jiyeon is his hand,

"All because of your lovey dovey." Baekhyun just looked the other wat

"Gwaenchanha, appa is here." He started to pat her back as she calmed down.

It didn't take that long for her to go back to sleep again.

"I think we better take her home."

"But the place is still quite crowded."

"Gwaenchanha, just go home. We'll take the gues from now on. She looks tired already." Eomeoni came to say goodbye,

"All right then."

"Oh don't forget to come by tomorrow." She said before leaning down to kiss Jiyeon,

"Ne, arraseo."

The whole ride, Chanyeol kept glancing at me. I didn't mind at first but it got me annoyed now.

"What are you looking at?" I scoffed, only getting a shrugged from him.

"You seem different lately."

"What difference?" I said while looking at Jiyeon who's still asleep,

"I don't know. But these cheeks are growing." He poked my cheek,

"Really? Well, i've been eating lots recently." Making him giggled,

"Creepy." I scoffed,

"I just got this crazy thing in my head."

"What?"

"You were like that when we had Jiyeon."

I couldn't sleep that night with his last sentence. It was invading my thoughts and i was so deep in it, i couldn't even sleep. Then it hits me. When was my last period?

---

Chanyeol's POV

We got to my parent's house and as always Jiyeon is happy. Course she is, my parents spoil her a lot. Eomma called for breakfast but as soon as eomma took out all the food, (y/n)-ah ran towards the bathroom.

I panicked even more when i heard her puking.

"Don't go here. It's disgusting."

"You seem pale. Wanna go to the doctor?" I said as i patted her back,

"No, i think i know why." I gave her a confused look,

"I think i am pregnant. I mean my period's late and i suddenly feel so sick looking at so many food."

"Told ya." I hugged her,

"Jiyeon is still small though."

"We'll get there. You won't be alone okay?"

Can't wait to see another mini me and her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] yeap, i had writer's block again and got sick again (mian). Hope this one was okay and congratulations for Yoora eonni on her marriage. Can't wait to be getting a niece or nephew lmao.

Anyways, i never get to say this but thank you for all of you who has put my story in your reading list. It really means a lot to be able to know that my stories are loved 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-THANK YOU SO MUCH ♡-