Stronger

Life hasn't been so easy on me. It's should be a fun rollercoaster to ride on, yet i've been having aches from it. Life has been so exhausting and i'm just done with it. I want it to be over.

It seems so dark and i can't find a way to get out from it. I hope someone hears my scream, yet here i am still stuck in this darkness.

I never thought this day would day. The day i finally can breathe. He's a lifesaver. If not for him, i wouldn't be here today. I'm so glad he found my that day.

I still remembered the day he calmed me. It was so soothing and i never found anything so comfortable and safe so far. That day, i've been loosing sleeps and my body feels so weak throughout the week.

He came in after finishing his tour and just gave me a hug. I told him about what i felt and how i've been keeping this from him.

He starts humming to my favourite song. This song always reminds me to go back up even if life brings you down. Even if the burden is too heavy to carry.

"Everything's just gonna be fine." He sang slowly yet so wonderful.

From that moment, i could see the light again. I was able to breathe better and properly. I was able to reach him and held onto him to survive.

This song has powerful meaning for me and it made me somehow wanted to stay longer. Wanted to be with him longer.

"Haessalcheoreom (like sunlight) stronger ... me and you." He finished the song. I cried in his shoulder, finally able to let go if this burdens.

"No matter what you're thinking before or right now. You have to remember that i'm always here for you even though not physically. But i'll always be here." He said as he pointed at my heart,

"I can't lose you, so please hold on. Fight for me if you don't wanna fight for yourself. I still need you." He said as he pats my back.

He's the sweetest guy and i'm so lucky to have him. I felt someone tapping my shoulder and told me to go on stage.

It was my last year in college and today is the graduation party. I urge myself to perform this song. I know he may not been seen around, but i know he's here. He's already a part of me and i don't have to look for him.

I started singing with all my heart and when i finished i couldn't hold the happy tears. I went backstage and immediately someone gave me a big red rose bouquet.

"Wow, who's this from?" I asked as i took it away from his hand,

"I don't know. It only has innitials"

I looked at the note. I was in tears again.

'You did great babe. Xx'

I knew it was from him. Who else is this sweet? He always knows my favourites and this isn't the first time he has done this.

I got home to find him cooking for dinner. This view, i'll have to get used to it. The view where i'll always wants to go home. Where i'll always want to be with him.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course i do!" I smiled and gave him a kiss,

"Great. I love you so much, probably more than you do." He replied the kiss and hugged me,

"Nah ... i love you even more Park Chanyeol." I smiled and kissed him again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i really love this song and i'm sorry if it's sucks guys :) Even though Chanyeol doesn't sing in this song, but i'd like to hear him sing this song once :) well, enjoy guys!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹