18th

This year everything becomes so exciting. Since the start of new year up until now, everything becomes so exciting. We first dated on the first day of the year, thanks to whoever still put a mistletoe after Christmas, i finally can make a crush to a boyfriend.

Now that we've reach July, i got more excited. July is my favourite month hence is the month where Chanyeol should be thankful of since it was the month where i was born. I've been wondering so many things and probably been expecting few things from him.

Two days away from my favourite day but nothing suspicious on him. He's only making himself tired with all the busy schedules he had to deal with, poor this giant baby. I shouldn't hope too much.

I've never stepped into their dorm and today will make a history of it. I feel so lucky to be able to see it and really see what they really look like behind all the camera.

"Sit here first." He said as he went inside.

The dorm looked unexpectedly so clean, guessing from it Kyungsoo oppa or Xiumin oppa has been in the house recently. There were so many gifts like dolls or pictures around the living room.

I was interested at the piles of letters the have in the coffee table. Most of them were for either Sehun or Kai, maknae lines. Saw a few of Chanyeol's and it looked cute.

"We still have many of those." I was flustered as i saw Kyungsoo oppa walking out from a room.

Beside Chanyeol, Kyungsoo's the closest to me. He's a really kind hearted man and i just don't know why people keep giving him nicknames like satansoo with a picture of him shooting red lazers from his eyes.

"Oh Kyungsoo oppa, well i'm not too suprised with it."

"I got to go, i'll see you around."

I waved at him before looking back and finding him staring at me,

"What?"

"How come you never call me oppa like what you just called Kyungsoo?"

"Aye ... chanjelly." I smirked,

"Here, i got you these when i was in Barcelona." He said as he took my hand towards the room he just went in then handed me a few stuff.

Could've just made a conclusion it was his room. It wasn't that messy nor it was clean too. Just a typical boys room with things scattered everywhere but in a neat way.

"You're the first girl to ever been in my room beside my mum and sis."

"I'm very lucky then." I smiled at him.

After he gave me a tour of his dorm, he took me out for a dinner before returning me safe at my house before my parents kill him.

"Eomoni, i'll get going now."

"Oh why the rush?"

"He needs to rest, eomma." I replied,

"Ah ... well take care." She says before going in,

"Go before it gets too late."

"Look over there." He said which i did as he kissed my cheek,

"Ya! Park Chanyeol!"

"I love you too."

Waking up feeling older is just a blessing. My parents were the firsts one to say, i was hoping it'd be him but oh well. I took out my phone and checked the messages i've been getting.

Chanyeolie Oppa 💙

Today

Happy birthday xoxo
12.01 am

Gomawo xx
08.27 am

No oppa? 😏

Ya! Park Chanyeol! 😡

Get ready at about 7 ish,
i'm picking you up

Arraseo
08.28 am
Read

Just like that? Nothing special? Oh why did i even hope so much.

It was unlikely for my parents to take me out for a birhday lunch rather than a birthday dinner. Even the sound of it sounds weird.

"It's Saturday since your appa has a day off."

It does make sense, appa and eomma have to much business schedules on weekdays especially when it comes to day.

As soon as i went back, i looked around my wardrobe if there's any decent clothes i could wear. It took me an hour to find and found the one i could approve to wear. It was a nice sky blue dress i got as a birthday present last year.

I was getting ready when suddenly i hear an unsual carn horn. I looked out to the window only to find Kyungsoo oppa's car. I thought he said he'd pick me up.

"Oh you must be D.O ..."

"Ne, Chanyeol asked me to pick her up since he has errands to do."

"But i thought he's ... nevermind let's just go." I said.

I didn't talk a lot while we were on our way. Kyungsoo didn't look suspicious either, oh just stop thinking he'd be giving me a surprise. As i realized, we were going to the same road Chanyeol took me the first time i visited his dorm. Did i choose the wrong dress?

"He'll be inside soon, i'm parking my car."

I walked in to find petals of red roses along the way i think i should follow. Around the petals were candles, it was so pretty. The petals led me to the backyard.

Then i saw a table already set with and i was shocked when suddenly Chanyeol came out holding a rose bouquet and numbered balloons that showed my age, eighteen. He was well dressed in suit and his hair was neatly done.

"Happy birthday." He said,

"Oh my gosh ..."

"Yeah i hope it's not too over."

"Aww this is perfect."

"Excuse me, i'll be your waitress for the night. Here are the menu you'll be both getting."

I had to laugh as i saw Kyungsoo dressed up like a waitress complete in a black and white uniform. Not to forget he was wearing a pretty black bow tie.

"I'm doing this because he promised something and it's your birthday."

We ate and the food was delicious. Chanyeol probably brought it from a five-star restaurant.

"Ani, Kyungsoo taught me how and helped me."

"No wonder you smell like food every time we meet."

He took my phone and looked a few things before he starts teasing again.

"You can put oppa after my name, why can't you say it?"

"It doesn't sound comfortable." Making him pout,

"Oppa ..." i blushed

"Thank you for today." I said as i leaned my head on his shoulder,

"If you can't say it then don't, i won't force you."

"Ani, gwaenchanha."

He took my left hand and handed a box. I opened it up only to find a necklace that has his name.

"Wear it so that people knows you're mine."

"Gomawo, saranghae oppa." He leaned in and kissed me.

It was the best birthday i've had so far and many more to come with this guy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] specially requested by chanyeols_girl27

Happy birthday to you! 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹