Inseparable

Her arrival in the world made my life so much better. At least a part of him is always with me. It wasn't a choice at first when i had to be apart from him. We both knew we were madly in love with each other yet the world says otherwise.

"Isn't he coming here for a visit?"

I'd like that but it was impossible with all the reporters and media following him everywhere. I had to be safe, i had to keep her safe.

"Ani. I don't think he even knows that i've given birth already." I tried to smile as i held her close in my arms,

"Anyways, he's here. Well, a part of him."

Jaerin-ah looks so much like Chanyeol, i must have been thinking a lot about him when i was still carrying her. She got his eyes, nose and lips. Not to forget his cute ears too. Everything seems like i'm only looking at him in a girl version.

"He should know (y/n)-ah ... he's the father after all."

"I'll tell him later, he's too busy to prepare for the comeback. Eonni, you'll stay right?"

Only his sister who has been in every journey i am going through. Eomeoni comes by a visit sometimes and i already told her about her arrival today. She should be here any hour.

"Oh look at her, she looks so much like Chanyeol." Eomeoni said,

"Which means she looks like me right?" Eonni chuckled,

"How are you doing? Has he visited yet?"

"His manager will kill me, i promised to not contact him anymore."

"Yet you sneaky children. He visited you last month didn't he?"

He still is the sneaky Chanyeol i know. If there is time he comes by my apartment and just ask how i was doing. But none last hours. It'll just be only a half an hour visit before he needs to go again or else things will turn bad.

---

I was alone at night at the hospital, had a few struggles taking care of Jaerin when my body is still so tired after giving birth. I decided to take up my courage and texted him.

A few minutes were gone and i was only starring at his last chat. I didn't know how to properly say 'hey you're child is here now.'

Another couple of minutes had passed since i sent him Jaerin's picture.

Eonni took that picture as soon as she was born

Eonni took that picture as soon as she was born. It was he first time she opened up her eyes that wide. I was startled when i got a reply from him.

Where are you now?

I started to get nervous and i didn't want things to end up bad because he visited me.

I don't care now. I need to be by your side now.

I had to act strong for him. It was the only choice i had. He didn't replied anymore and i just couldn't hold the tears anymore.

I've missed him so much and over the last nine months without him has been the hardest thing i had to go through. If only he was allowed to date, i wouldn't be crying right now.

It was late at night and i was surprised to hear a knock from my door. I knew it was him, he's too stubborn to listen.

"How many times i have to--"

I couldn't proceed my next words since he hugged me so tight, making me melt in every way. There it goes again, i couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

"I'm sorry i couldn't be there earlier. You could've told me and i would've sneaked out." He rubs my back,

"I told you i'll be in trouble."

"Where is she?" I pointed at the little bed beside me and picked her up.

She was wriggling in my arms, still sleeping peacefully.

"I named her after what you wanted me to name her."

"Jaerin-ah ... appa is here." I melted again as soon i heard him say those words,

"You're making me emotional." I sobbed,

"Can i hold her?" He smiled so eagerly.

She looks extremely small in his hands. It was such a nice view to see and seeing this made all my tiredness gone. I wasn't able to feel the pain anymore.

"You still have to put my surname on her name."

"I wasn't planning to remove it anyways."

"I'm going to take her home."

"W-what you mean?"

"Let's go home. The three of us."

"Chanyeol, we both know that's insane."

"I'm still trying to convince the agency. I'm getting there though. But for now, stay in my parent's house. They won't know and i could use that opportunity to come there often."

It doesn't seem like a bad plan after all. I needed him anyways. I went with his plan, not giving a thought of what the concesquences are coming.

---

When we both got home, i felt so relieved. I'm now becoming a whole me again. He has been a great guy so far, being a great dad for Jaerin and i couldn't be more happier.

"See? It's working." He pulled me close,

"For now." He leaned down as he kissed me,

"Let's just focus more on the present okay? Future is later, i don't wanna think about it. For now i need to think more about you and our little bundle of joy." He picked up Jaerin and sang her a lullaby.

I didn't know how to stop myself loving him and not planning to. I love you Park Chanyeol.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry for the late update again, i've been having tests lately and i got sick again. I get stressed easily and when i do get stress, i get sick easily. That's just the cycle but anyways enjoy this one. I'll try to update again tomorrow.

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-chuu i love u all-

-chuu i love u all-