USA

Been waiting for around fifteen minutes for his arrival away from all the crowd. I usually hate waiting but with waiting for him is another story. As soon as i saw this tall guy, i knew it was him.

"Did you wait too long?" He hugged me,

"Ani, let's go before they noticed you got out from this gate." I linked my hands with him.

He's wearing sunglasses and a mask so that people won't recognized how mourn he is right now. I knew he had cried over the night for not being able to there for Jongin.

"Gwaenchanha. I already came there as your representative." I smiled,

"Still, it sucks to think i can't be with him in his tough times." He leaned on my shoulder as soon as we got on the car,

"I bought your suit." I handed him a bag,

"Are they still there when you left?"

"Yeah, but promise me we'll only stay there for only an hour. You also need to rest."

"Ne, eomma." He chuckled as he gave me a peck.

The situation was still sad, i'm so proud with the boys for staying there to give Jongin comfort. I still remember the first time i came here, he just hugged me and cried.

"Hyung." Jongin noticed we arrived, they had hugs and he cried again,

"Don't forget to take him home after this. He needs to rest." Suho whispered to me,

"I already told him that." I smiled,

"I'll be going then." He gave me a hug.

Chanyeol was super surprised when he heard this news. He was confused since he's still in US and can't do anything until today. He wanted to be there for him yet he's nowhere near him.

He hates this kinda situation. I hate this too,  to see the happy virus gone for a while. After he had seen Jongin, he approached me again.

"Gwaechanha?" I tapped his shoulder,

"He told me to rest first and then comfort him later."

As soon as we arrived back home he went for his bed. I miss him so much and i just want to spend time with him since i don't get that a lot. But looking at him already half asleep, how can i wake him up?

"Do change and eat first after that you can take deep sleep." I pinched his hand,

"Ouch ... ne eomma." He pinched my cheeks back,

"Aish, stop calling me eomma."

"Arraseo ... anyways i bought you lots of things from the US." He said as he took out.

He really bought me lots of things. Mostly were food like snacks and chocolates. Some were branded clothes, how lucky to be able to have him.

"Jagi, the foods are practically your favourites." I scoffed,

"Aye, aren't my favourites your favourites too?" He headed towards the bathroom.

I sometimes wonder why i could date a kiddo like him but then i realized how i first fell for his kiddo side.

"Could you please grab my towel? I forgot to take them." He grinned,

"This kiddo." I smiled and gave him the towel.

We were wrapped around each other. I could tell he's still sad and not in the mood for everything.

"How's US?"

"It was great. I'm planning to go back there soon." I gave him a sad face,

"With you of course, then we'll be able to compare the difference between the disneyland in Japan and the one in there."

"Feeling better already?" I pat his back,

"Yeah. You're so warm. I love that about you." He mumbled.

We woke up early the next morning, i could tell he coudln't sleep well. His eyes tells everything even if he didn't mention he had troubles sleeping.

"I'm gonna go and company Jongin again." He pecked my lips and went.

I spent the day preparing his favourite foods and gosh it was tiring. I've never cooked this much so far in my entire life. I didn't know why i wanted to cook a lot today. I was shocked to hear the door opened.

I was glad that today's food will not go on waste since all the boys are here.

"She's practically a life saver." Said Baekhyun as he went straight to the food,

"Don't touch them before you clean your hands." I hit his hand,

"Sorry to bring them home, didn't know a place to crash." Chanyeol gave a peck,

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked Jongin, he smiled which gave me a relieved.

We were all eating and had fun playing few truth and dare games. It was a relieved to see their smiles back on. They've been tired lately juggling a few things like accompanying Jongin and their own schedules.

Especially Jongin, to see him laugh again is bringing sparks in my heart. I'm sure losing someone important and you truly love is a pain, a long unforgotten pain.

"Hyung, you should take us to US and show what you did there." Said Sehun,

"Definitely. Once we're all done with our busy schedules."

"That'd be great." I smiled,

"Who said you're going?" Baekhyun teased,

"Aish." I glared,

"Stop messing with her." Chanyeol backed up,

"Looks like Baehyun lost his place now." Jongin laughed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i'm sorry if this one sucks but enjoy this one guys. I believe some of you already know the news about Jongin's (Kai) father who passed away. Let's support him more now because he needs us :)

카이 파이팅!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹