Finals

This month has pretty much been the worst month out of every months i've gone through so far. I've been loosing so many sleeps just to study to get the best scores for my finals. Not only that but i also been loosing quality time with him.

Today has gotten a lot worse, tomorrow it's mathematics and history. How am suppose to juggle both of this together? I got out from the school and spotted his car.

"Get in quickly, before anyone sees us." He said, i hopped in and we went straight away. I love it when he gets so scared.

"Ya ... no one will notice with you wearing this mask and hat on." I chuckled,

"Dispatch are great for being such stalkers." He grunted as he took the mask off, pfft he's right. We don't want to risk anyone seeing us.

"Let's go somewhere tonight." He blurted out,

"Can't."

"Wae? (Why) you said you wanted to get out for a while." He pouted,

"I have to study. Tomorrow's math and history." I sighed.

Damn. I feel sorry for him. I've been rejecting on going out for the fifth time. Whenever he's free, i can't get out. Whenever i'm free, he's always abroad. Just great.

He decided to accompany me studying, which might make the term 'studying' better. It gotten better when knowing my parents aren't going to be at home until tomorrow. He's always so different when he's with them like he's not the goofy Chanyeol i know.

We pulled over at the nearest coffee shop and bought our favourites before coming home. He didn't accompany going down because he was too scared to get caught. It's sad to go through this. I hope it'll soon be over.

"You're doing it the wrong way ... that's why you always fail at this." He said as he showed me the right equations. I never knew he was so good in math.

It was just flawless to see him so serious and handsome at the same time. The serious part kinda shocked me. I also never knew he can be this serious.

"What are you looking at?" He sneered,

"I'm just admiring you." I giggled,

"I wonder ..."

"Hmm?" He grunted,

"When do i have to stop hiding."

"I'm sorry ... there's not much i can do about that. I promise you once i can date publicly ... i will definitely tell the whole world that you're mine." He smiled as he carressed my hand.

The words that he said just soothes me. I was just afraid i'll loose him one day. Since the first day we dated, i was always insecure of us. Of course, who would expect that i'd date one of the EXO members? Especially when we met in an 'accidental way'.

"Ya ... quit day dreaming and get this done already. I wanna cuddle you soon." He said.

I finished studying and never thought this finals was a lot easier than i'd expected. Probably because he's here with me. I hope he can be like this till finals ends. It just gives me the motivation to finish it faster.

"I love you." He said as it gaves me chills,

"What's with the sudden?"

"I'm just re-assuring you. I know it's hard dating me. But i'll keep my promise." He smiled as he pecked me,

"I love you too." I grinned.

When i was done, we hopped onto bed and cuddled each other. Him being here makes me forget that i'm going through finals.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i know it sucks and i'd admit that i was having trouble with how to end this one. I'm actually going through my finals and i wished he's here 😂 (my finals are actually math and history. ugh)
So enjoy this one!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹