Persuade

I was awaken by the smell of food. I looked around the room and Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen, probably why the house smells so good.

I went out peeking to see the kitchen. My heart aches in a good way. That feeling when you are just too happy that you felt aches.

There stood Chanyeol laughing with our little one trying to make something. They seems to be having fun, flour all over the pyjamas and the kitchen bench.

Waking up to this view every morning always freshen up the day. Which wife is not happy with this view?

"Oh eomma is awake." Chanyeol caught me,

"Eomma, eomma. Look appa and i are making pancakes for you." The smile on his face just made the ache hurt more.

I walked towards them as i hug them, completely blessed over them.

"Aww you are so sweet." I kissed his forehead,

"No need to ask where he got them from." Chanyeol smirked,

"Aigoo, praising yourself huh?" I nudge him,

"Go and sit. We'll be in charge making breakfast today."

I walked to the other side of the bench and sat in front of them. Watching them cook together is cute. Especially, watching a hot guy cook is literally the best thing to watch.

After they had done cooking they serve me with a cup of coffee and flowers. I dug in the pancake immediately and it tastes good. Perfect with the chocolate syrup they've just melted.

"Is it nice?" He asked,

"It's delicious sweetie. Thank you for this." I hugged him.

After breakfast i had a quick shower so that i could start doing chores faster. I went out and was about to clean up when Jungsoo stopped me from doing it.

"We'll clean it too eomma, it's your day off." He giggled. I felt glad yet something was odd.

"Yeah, go and rest. We promised ourself we'll clean it." He pats my back and gave me a peck.

I walked towards our bedroom again and heard they whispered. Something was odd around here.

Days like this just keeps going fast. It was noon already and we were watching movies in the living room. Whenever i wanted something, Jungsoo will always get it or do it.

His face though didn't showed any regrets at all doing it. It was unsual of him to do these stuff because for a five year old kid like him, he wouldn't have the initiative.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked noticing my reactions,

"It's just so different of him today." I smiled,

"Ahh ... well he said he wanted to help you." He replied.

I took a nap and woken up pretty late. Gosh today is pretty much the best day. I haven't done any hard work and been showered with lots of love today.

They're still asleep next to me, cuddled together. Such a cute view to be witnessing.

"You're awake." I said looking at Chanyeol sitting up,

"Yeah. I'm gonna go and make dinner." He pecked my lips and went outside.

We ate dinner together and i couldn't stand the odd anymore. It was obvious they're hiding something from me. It intrigued me.

"Eomma. There's reason we are doing this." Jungsoo finished his last spoon and sat on my lap,

"I knew it." I chuckled.

He looked at Chanyeol once before leaning in against my ear. He whispered a sentence which made me shocked. I didn't expect this one coming.

After he finished saying it, he gave me a smirked then kissed my cheeks and ran to his room.

Chanyeol on the other side was giggling. He crossed his arms over and lean back towards the chair. He cocked his eyebrow and i could tell he wanted it so bad too.

"Seriously?" I chuckled, i walked towards him and sat on his lap.

"Jungsoo asked me the other day because his friends has siblings and he became jealous because his friends been bragging stuff about that." He scoffed,

"Why didn't you just talked to me?"

"I thought you didn't want anymore after we had Jungsoo. The struggle i witness five years ago made me think you don't want again."

"Silly." I hit him,

"So ..." he rubs my hand,

"Well we can try."

"Yes." He excitedly said.

We woke up late the next day, still cuddling beside each other.

"You're awake." He nudge his nose on mine,

"We need to get dress before Jungsoo comes in."

After a few days, Chanyeol went home with a test pack.

Positive

We were happy enough and told Jungsoo straight away.

"I'm really going to have a sibling soon? Hooray!" He jumps up and down excitedly and ran around the house.

"The try was worth after all. I love you so much." He kissed me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i'm sorry if this one sucks, but enjoy :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹