Endlessly

This week has been the toughest one so far. We've only just moved in together and i thought this would make a great start for the both of us. It turned out so differently than the way i expect it would be.

Not a day or night goes by with little arguments around the house. Whether it is trust issues or just common jealousy problems. I'm trying my best to cope and deal with how he works. I just can't deal how strict or so protective of him, especially when it comes to other guys.

This happens probably since we've speed things up. I only met Chanyeol three months ago, it was all love at first sight. The moment i saw how his eyes looked into mine, i know i had to make him mine.

Now it's all totally so different. Last night by far was the worse out of it all. I ended up crying since he kinda hurted my feelings saying he could have someone else better, another way of saying let's just break up.

Having the thoughts of losing him, drives me out of control. I just can't imagine how my life will go on without having him. He's perfect, he's so into the things he loves and that's what i love about him.

I woke up early today to get surprised by knowing he wasn't next to me. Did he sleep outside the room? I looked around the house and he was nowhere. Tried calling him but he rejected it all. Only sending a message that he had left early to Japan and will come back in two days.

Was so upset i didn't even replied it. How could he just left me like that without even telling me last night? Or at least he could've just pecked me before.

"Why would hyung do that?"

I've been meeting Sehun so frequently now, it kinda upsets him too. I didn't care, he's not even showing any care towards me so why should i?

"I don't know. I'm just so frustrated with him lately."

"Hyung can be tough sometimes to get through."

"He's so childish, bringing up the past and just won't admit that he's wrong."

"Yeah, that's his protective side. That comes out if he really loves someone. His noona told me once about how protective he was once."

"But it didn't felt like love. It felt more like a prison."

Having the house all to myself sometimes can be frustrating too. I miss him since all the scents in this house reminds me so much of Chanyeol. I heard the door clicked open so i ran up towards him and gave him a big hug.

"I've missed my teddy bear so much. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Sorry, it was kinda urgent." He gave me a peck,

"Have you ate dinner?" He shruged.

I made my way down to the kitchen as he follows. It was great to finally see him smile again.

"Whose slippers are those?"

"Oh their Sehun's. I told him to fix up my wardrobe lamp since it was what do you call it ... oh well." I chuckled,

"You could've just asked the neighbour next door." He used his serious tone,

"Oh please ... can't we just not fight?"

"We're not fighting."

"You're just being so childish with all being so jealous over your friends."

"Of course i am! One of them was once your ex and it wasn't that short before i got you."

"It was the past and the both of us chose to let it aside for you!"

"Oh please ..." he finally threw his spoon and fork,

"I am so tired with us lately." I sobbed,

"Tired? So am i!"

"What is wrong with you lately? You've changed so much getting so temperamental at about everything."

"This is who i am (y/n)-ah ..." he shouted, making this little heart of mine jumped.

He never had shouted to me nor has he even throw that spoon or fork so loud it almost made the plate crack. I was petrified. This Chanyeol is not the Chanyeol i knew and loved.

"If only you know my position too, Chanyeol." I cried,

"Your position? I'm the victim here!"

"Why are you so selfish? Have you ever thought about me? I'm trying my best to understand you and your work that involves girls around you. Then why can't you even let me hang out with your friends? You know i love you so much and i cherrish you so much Chanyeol."

"Love bullshit ... go on with your so called friends now."

"I-i ... i'm really tired about this. I can't do this anymore." I said as i left the dining table and went up to my room and took out my suitcase.

"(Y/n)-ah ..."

I couldn't stop crying and i couldn't control how this heart of mine aches so much. I was so hurt by him. I never thought loving someone could hurt me this much.

He backhugged me only making me flinch and just push him away.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean those words."

"You've said it all, of course you mean it" i said as i continued packing,

"Please don't leave me. I know i can be a jackass. I know i've hurt you so much. I know i'm childish." He said holding onto my hand.

My tears just burst out faster. I just had to cling unto his neck and cried in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so tired lately with all the schedules piling up."

"You could've just told me and share it with me. At least i could i help."

"Just don't leave me and i'm sorry. I love you so much and you know that." He pecked my head,

"I love you too."

"Kaja, let's just sleep for now. Let's sort things out tomorrow." He leaned giving me a kiss.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] this is a request from chennie_1992, i hope you like it. So far the longest one i wrote, i think. Lol

I'm so excited for their new upcoming comeback, who isn't? Btw, another 1k to go for 20k! I can't believe i'll make it to this so fast, i am so thankful for you all 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹