Eve

Waking up to feel the warmth of his body next to mine is the best feeling ever. I'm thrilled to be spending the last days of 2018 with him. Can't wait to see what 2019 has store for us.

To think back, this year has been the hardest of our two years being long distance. We didn't get to meet as often as the last year, we fought quite a lot which almost end things up and not to forget being so busy over our own business.

Can't believe we made it through and we're still together. If not for love, we wouldn't be cuddling together right now. I'm so glad we're about to short the distance soon.

"I'm going to marry you, as soon as we get the chance."

Those words remained in my head after a long midnight conversation we had last night. It was so sweet of him how he actually has a year planned for us. How everything he's going to do involves me.

Brushing of his bangs, he's really a definition of perfect. Poking his dimple a lot, haven't been able to do that a lot. Was about to kiss him in the cheeks when he suddenly moves.

Geez, almost kissed him.

My heart was racing, we were so close. We haven't had our first kiss nor have our first night. He respected my opnions about that and i'm glad he does.

"Why are you so shock?"

"Um ... we almost kissed." Making him chuckle,

"That's why stop being so sneaky." He smirked,

"Tsk. Why has today come so fast." I hugged him tight,

"We'll be together soon." He kissed the top of my head.

Over the last few days, he hasn't stop giving me kisses. I've always loved being kissed by him, giving me wonder how his lips would feel. Probably enough to make me go crazy.

"Want me to kiss you?"

"Ani, don't be ridiculous." I flustered,

"You've been staring at them for about a minute now." He chuckled.

Damn this kid, always making me so flustered. Does he really need to say that? Teaser.

"I'll come back here soon anyways, i promise to be there at your graduation." He squished gently my arm,

"You have to. I'll kill you if you don't show up and bring me a bouquet." I gave him a threatening look,

"You're cute when you're like that." He pinched my nose,

"Ouch, stop doing that."

"I love you."

"I can't believe i'm still with you after all of that."

Decided to stroll around the city again, for the last time. I didn't hesitate to keep lookinh at his adorable face. When would i be able to see him this close?

"Keep your eyes on the streets, you're going to run into people."

"Tsk. I hate the fact that you're going already."

"Me either."

We bought some food and continued to keep talking about our past and resolution for next year. Didn't felt how fast the time has passed and it was half past eleven already.

"My important resolution will be changing you."

"Change me? What do you mean?" I snort,

"Changing that surname of yours with mine."

"Aish." I couldn't stop smiling.

Everyone has gathered around the middle as we started to see the countdown. 2018, has been a great year. Probably because i could still have him by my side.

I've been thinking so much as we strolled around, should i kiss him later? As the countdown started, i became so nervous.

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

We looked at each other as the crowd became so noisy. His eyes are so adorable, i can't wait to see them every morning later.

"Happy new year." He finally said,

"Happy new year too."

He began to lean down, i was panicking. I didn't know what to do so i just closed my eyes and go with it. Feeling his warm lips on mine was unsually nice. I could feel him smiling in between and i just couldn't stop this as i clung my hands over his neck.

"You finally gave in."

"This is as far as we go." I smiled,

"I know. Can we do it one more time? I kinda already forget how soft your lips are on mine." He chuckled,

"You had your chance already, save it for later."

Decided to not sleep and spend the rest of the night with him. Kinda confused now, am i engaged with him now? But he still hasn't given me a proper proposal yet.

"You need to sleep."

"I can't."

"Why?"

Idiot. How could i sleep when i know he won't be here tomorrow? When i have to see him through my phone again? Or how i won't be able to hug him this tight again?

"We'll be together soon and we won't be apart anymore after that." He calmly replied, knowing i had already miss him.

"Fine then, let me sleep with you again."

---

Drove him to the aiport and i couldn't hide how swollen my eyes are. He's been squishing my hand, telling me that we'll be fine and we'll get through this again. But i just couldn't shake off the feeling of having to go through missing him again.

"I have to board now." He said as he hugged me tight,

"You're the one who's hugging me." I sobbed,

"I love you, i'll see you in two months." He said giving me a kiss in the head,

"Stay longer for that one."

"I will." He chuckled.

Letting go was the hardest, hate going through the distance.

"Chanyeol-ah." He turned around as i approached him,

"Hmm?"

"I love you too." I tip toed and gave him a peck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if this one is bad, hope you like it anyways! Happy new year everyone, even though in my place it isn't but who cares, 2018 is ending soon anyways. Can't wait to see what 2019 has prepared 💖

Xoxo,

E

-happy new year guys, hope things will be better in 2019 ♡-