Weekends

Today will be a very nervous day. Actually, this weekend will be nerve-wracking. I'm packed and ready to go yet it seems like i didn't want to leave.

"Ready?" He held out his hand, i grab it and nodded.

We've been dating for a year now but never have i crossed my mind i'd meet his parents soon. They know me but we've never met before.

"Relax ... my parents love you." He gave me a assuring smile.

My heart started to beat faster as soon as we arrived. I spotted his mum, waving towards us. He runs towards her and gave her a hug.

"Gosh, Chanyeol she looks beautiful up close." She said as she gave me a hug,

"It's so great to finally meet you, eomeoni."

"He talks about you a lot. How beautiful and kind you are." I hit him playfully upon hearing his mum's compliment.

We got onto her car and Chanyeol drove. I sat at the back and kept eyeing their relationship. They are truly a mother and son goals. He's so devoted to families and i'm completely paralyzed when it comes to that.

We arrvied at his house. It was cozy, the kind of home you'd want to spend away from stress. No wonder he always says he misses home. There were a lot of his childhood pictures and he was hell cute, till now.

Mostly were his pictures with his noona, i met her twice and she's super nice. We get along so well until we forgotten about Chanyeol.

"(Y/n)-ah ... you can put your belongings in his room. Chanyeol-ah don't forget you'll be sleeping in the floor." She ordered, i chuckled. Hearing her words made me miss my mum.

"Ne (yes) eomma." He said as he pulled my hand. His room was neat and tidy. His room was every boy's dream. Full of toys and boys stuff.

"I'll sneak beside you when they're asleep." He whispered as he held my waist,

"Your mum would kill me."

"Nah ... she won't mind. She just hates the idea of having a grandchildren soon." He teased.

Dinner time came quickly and i helped her made the food. She taught me lots of food and showed me how to make them. Mostly are his favourites food.

"I love this view, my mum and future wife cooking together. Oh, i'm going out to pick up noona." He said,

"Right! I almost forgotten! Don't worry i'll take care of (y/n)." She smiled.

We were having fun cooking and it just reminds me the time my mum taught me too. She reminds me so much of my mum.

"What made you fall for him?" She suddenly blurted out. I was thinking very hard. One word wrong, i might not be here anymore.

"He's so devoted in what he loves to do. He enjoys it and willingly to do anything for the things he love. I know one day he'll be a great husband and father." I smiled nervously,

"Aww i'm glad Chanyeol has you." She hugged me.

We were about to finish when the front door opened. They were having little fights but i find it cute.

"Quit it you two, it's not even a day and already fighting." She hugged eonni (big sister),

"She started."

"(Y/n)!" She screamed and gave me a hug,

"I've missed my little sister so much! How has he been treating you so far?" She nudge Chanyeol,

"He's treating me like a princess." I smiled.

Dinner table was full of laughter. It was pleasurable. It was the kinda the atmosphere i wanted in the future.

"Now, when will you two finally settle down?" His father asked,

"Well ... not now but probably next year?" Chanyeol turned to me,

"Yes, as long as his not too busy."

"Don't take too long. We can't wait for a grandchild." Chanyeol kinda choked a little upon hearing his father words,

"You know i can make it now." He joked, making me blush,

"Yeobo! (Honey)" his mun playfully hit his father. It was a cute thing to watch.

We were cuddling in bed when we knew the others are asleep. Today was unexpectedly nice, i love his parents and sister.

"What do you say? My parents obviously just gave us a signal to get married."

"I'm ready when you're ready. You know my parents too." I smiled,

"We'll need them to meet officially first. How about after this comeback we go on a family trip?"

"That'd be nice. Thank you so much." I kissed him,

"I love you." He kissed back as we drifted away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i don't know bout this one bit i think its nice to finally meet his family hahahha enjoy then!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹