Gone

I've been calling him for several times now. It's starting to worry me, he didn't tell me he had some schedules today nor does his manager. Even the guys said they haven't seen him for the whole day.

Been running back and forth in my room for who knows when. Gosh i can't keep my mind off him, even if i tried. I didn't want to be a clingy or overproctective girlfriend it just the last time he did this, he got his hand casted.

Brought up all my courage to stand outside his door. I opened up with his password but as soon as i got in, it was all dark. It seems like he's not home. I was more worried now. Where could he be?

Calling a few of the guys to ask where he is but it always end up with the same answers. This is starting to frustrates me. I ended up with a conclusion that he's probably at his family's house. Please don't tell me he is sick.

"Oh (y/n)-ah ... what brings you here sweetie?" She hugged me,

"I was wondering if you knew where Chanyeol went ... i mean you're his mum." I scratched my head,

"He didn't tell you before?" I shook my head.

She told me about what happened and at least it calmed the hell out of knowing where he is now. I helped eomoni first since it's been a while i haven't been in her restaurant. I've missed coming here, a lot of memories were made here.

"Go there first, i'll see you later."

"Ne." I said as i took off the apron and left.

I knocked a few times before seeing him all tired. He looked so messy wearing a long sleeve and also looked so shocked. I hugged him out just letting all the worries i had out from me.

"How did you find me?"

"You've been making me so worried today." I looked up to him, i opened up his sleeve as he flinched.

"I already know, don't you dare lie to me." It was still red but i love it.

"Does it still hurts?"

"A bit not that intense like the first tattoo i got but still hurts."

"I told you not to get another, i don't like seeing you hurt." I hit him,

"Ouch! Okay okay enough with the lecture i get it already. I've been getting it all day. That's why i'm staying here instead you found me." He leaned down to kiss,

"Uh-oh, you're not getting anything from me." I pull back, making him groan.

He is such a kiddo, no matter how many times he denies it he is still one. Stubborn was one of the things keeping his kiddo side, only if he weren't that stubborn he wouldn't be in so much pain.

He has low tolerance of pain and it just made the people surrounding him in trouble because of his clingy-ness. In times like this why didn't i think he'd be coming back home? Of course eomoni wouldn't mind taking care of her giant baby.

"I'm sleepy and i couldn't sleep but now you're here i can." He smiled,

"Aww my giant baby." I snuggle him,

"What did you do all day without me?"

"I did nothing except worrying you. Why didn't you just text me you'd be here and safe? You know i won't budge even if i didn't know about the tattoo."

"I'm sorry for making you worried." He snuggled closer,

"Still hurting?"

"Nah, since you're here it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Tsk. Go to sleep, you're really not in reality right now." I kissed him as he was falling asleep.

I kept rubbing his wide back and pat it to make him sleep deeper. I've always like watching him asleep since he looks so cute while he's asleep. His cheeks, nose, eyes, everything looks cute.

"Oh eomoni ... i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to--" i was shocked when eomoni suddenly sneaked in as i tried to get up from his bed,

"Gwaenchana ... why are you suddenly so shy? I know you two has been sleeping together anyways." She chuckled and left.

That was close. I guess mum's from each side are different. If that was my mum, i'm sure i would see Chanyeol in another few weeks or months.

I woke up being surprised at how our position was. I thought he was snuggled under my chin but now i was the one under his chin as he tightly hug me.

Been poking his nose a couple of times but he didn't budge. It was so cute how soft his cute nose are. I just wished we could stay in bed like this for so long.

"You think i didn't know you were playing with my nose." He smiled stroking his nose to mine,

"Ya! It tickles." I giggled,

"Wanna go out somewhere for the day?"

"Can't we just stay in bed for the day?"

"Not here though, let's go home."

"Ani. It's safer here." Making him scoff,

"Ya! I was referring to sleeping not doing something else." He teased me,

"Fine ... let's go home." He kissed me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you enjoy this one :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹