Love

Love supposed to give you warmth. To give you secure. To give the happiness everyone deserves. To be there when you're in need. It was supposed to be the reason why you're living. The reason why you need to wake up every morning. Love was supposed to be everything.

That everything crumbles when love hurted you the most. Made the smile you automatically put on gone. It made you believe that there's no such thing as love. No such thing as being loved or love. I stopped believing once love betrays me.

It hurts like hell. Felt like salt was poured over the cuts. Hurts so much you started to forget why you're still living. Still wondering around looking for your lost soul.

I have no intentions on love anymore. Why should i when i enjoy being myself? Enjoy being free and not hurt.

I never cared around my surroundings anymore. Selfish? Cocky? Who the hell cares anyways? He never cared anyways.

"I do." His smile trying to light up the darkness i had lived up for years. Nice try, but it ain't working.

No matter how many times he said, i'm not giving in. I'm done and tired of love. It makes me sick.

"Put your guard down. Not everyone is the same here." He continued. Still trying to get into the gap i had my guard up.

"Shut the hell up Chanyeol." I manage to snarled at him. He didn't even flinched or frowned every time i hurt him. He's used to it.

He was warm, bubbly. I can feel his positive aura and the happy virus around him. I just didn't want to make another mistake. I just didn't want to feel the hurt i've finally could endured over the years.

"You can do better than that." He smiled again,

"You're fucking annoying. Get the hell out of my face." I raised my voice. Yet he's still there. Such a stubborn guy for a warm kinda guy.

"I'm not giving a damn thing. Sure, you can be rude and cocky but i know the old (y/n) is sill there. C'mon ... you can't stay like that forever." Sure i can't, but i doubt he'll still be here when it comes.

Not a day goes by with arguing the same thing over and over. It didn't even budge me or got on my nerves. I find it amusing how somebody could still believe in love this much. Pathetic.

"Mind your own business, jerk." I gave him death glares. Despite all the things i've done, he's still there. Another thing that crossed in my mind, this guy is loyal and patience.

"You're my business." He said hugging me. I literally had to slap him for it.

"Who the hell gave you permissions to do that?"

"The more you are like this, the more i wanted to be here to protect you. No matter how cold you are, i'm still going to be here." He sat down.

Bullshits. I haven't seen him for two days. Little did i know, my guard is starting to go down. I started to miss the absence of his annoyance. Started to miss him getting on my nerves. Shit.

It was getting dark, feeling a little light headed. Work has been hectic and all i need is just a long warm bath and sleep.

Frantically, the streets has gone super quiet today not like other days. Kinda scares me a bit. I walked faster towards home as i felt more uneasy.

"Give me all your belongings or you will die." Said a man with a heavy voice. I was scared go death.

"Fuck off!" I said as i tried to untangle his hand from him. He was holding a knife and threatens to kill me.

I was thrown into the ground as the thief got kicked. I wondered who it was but i grew fond of the features.

"Pick a size of your own, douche bag." He said as he came towards me.

He looks worried and somehow it made me glad. He made me feel safe.

"You're hurt." I looked upon his bleeding hands,

"It's nothing. Let's get you home, you're traumatized." He said.

I never knew i could ever feel this again. I never wanted to but i can't help myself.

"Chanyeol-ah."

"Hmm?"

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"How many times should i repeat this?" He scoffed and twiched when i clean his wounds.

"You're always there when i'm in danger."

"That's how amazingly love works." He smirked. My heart beats faster. I shouldn't feel this knot again.

He took the chance to lean in. He gave me a light kiss. Feeling the sparks and sweetness i never got to taste in love. He smiled through his kisses. Giving me butterflies as we broke the kiss.

"I love you (y/n)-ah." It somehows gives me hopes that maybe giving a chance on love isn't a bad thing to do afterall.

"I ... i love you too." I blushed.

Love is sweet, love is pure. Love gives us the strength to hold on longer. Love is the reason we're all crazily have become. Love is the reason our hearts still beats. I've come to realize that love is forever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] this is a request from IreneIsabelle28 i hope you girls enjoy this and i'm sorry if this sucks :)

Xoxo,

ET 🌹