Request

I have never liked being forced to do anything that i specifically don't like. Especially when it comes to love, shouldn't love be based when two couple loves one another?

"Eomma, i don't want to do this." I said making his parents in shock,

"Neither do i." He stood up about to leave when suddenly his father collapsed,

"Appa ... appa." He ran back and we all took him to the nearest hospital.

It was pouring, kinda fitted the situation of my heart. When we go there, everything seems so chaotic. We were all still don't know what to do, not knowing what to expect what's coming either.

"Chanyeol-ah... your appa wants you inside."

Suddenly my heart begun to beat way faster than it was before seeing Chanyeol peeking out his head.

"He wants you too inside."

I have never felt so guilty in my own life, if only we'd say yes i know we all won't be in this situation.

"I am requesting the both of you to accept this marriage. Please."

I didn't know what to answer, what should i do? I looked into his eyes, as if it was telling to just answer yes. He squished my hand, as tears started to fall down.

"I will try my best. But please do not hold me back if i want a divorce." I managed to smile,

"Thank you." His father managed to answer.

We both walked out of the room and went somewhere private. I couldn't stop crying, it was like my whole world just crash down.

"Thank you and i'm sorry to force you like this." He comforted me with a hug,

"I am only doing this because your dad is a good friend of my dad and i've known you for so long."

"I am only doing this because i don't want you to feel the same way i did back then when i lost my dad." I continued,

"I will try my best to make you happy."

It was the wedding day, half still wanting to rebel out off this dress. This is so pathetic.

"Cut it out, Chanyeol is a good guy plus he's been your friends since like what you were still made." My friend joked,

"Easy for you to say."

"I know he already started to creep inside that pretty head of yours." She said as she hugged me before going out.

It was true, she was so damn right. Over the past few weeks spending time with Chanyeol made my regrets reduced. He is a great guy and i know he'll be, forever. It wasn't a wrong choice to accept.

"Mind if we talk first?" I heard a familiar voice before he comes in,

"You're not supposed to be here." I scoffed,

"I just want to say this is your last chance. I know you'd like to marry only once and i've been thinking bout it."

"I'm guessing you're girlfriend is mad?" I managed to ask a stupid question,

"No ... i don't have one."

"Well, i'm serious about the things i said on the hospital." I said,

"All right then. But if you still wanna change your mind, i'd understand." He pecked my head before leaving.

Only half an hour to go, this is the most deadliest minutes ever have i experienced. Half wanting to run, half begging myself to stay. Should i run?

Chanyeol's POV

The ceremony was about to start, making me more nervous and anxious. What if she disn't show up? I should've never said those words earlier.

The familiar song from the organ started to play, my heart felt like it was going to burst. When the door opened, i was scared to death. Then there she was, walking so slowly. I was surprised to see her smiling so happily.

The day was about to end and the party was great. I danced with her all night long, feeling the spark we get every time we looked at each other eyes or smiled to one another. By this point, i know my heart has completely fall for her.

We head to our hotel, just walking hand in hand. Laughing and recalling the night. We both clearly know about how we feel to each other, even without saying it.

"You're friends are weird but i like them." She giggled,

"Trust me, you won't even stand a day being with them."

Your POV

We got inside the room, that's when it started to get awkward. Silence crept over the both of us, giving distance to each other.

"I-i understand if you're not ready." He said taking off his suit,

"No, it's my duty to give it to you. Just let me have my time." I blushed,

"Go on, i won't hold you back." He lightly pecked me before going out to the balcony.

I took my time to clean up the makeup and combed my hair. Washed my face a few times just trying to clear out my mind. Are we really going to do it? Am i really going to give it to him?

I went out wearing a night gown my mum had prepared. Shit, i feel like this is too over. I was about to surprised him when he suddenly turned around.

"Oh, you scared me." I hit him,

"Ouch." He rubs his hand before dazing out,

"Hello? You there?" I waved my hand in front of him,

"You look amazing." He said before pulling me close and kissed me.

I woke up feeling so wrecked, my hair is messy and our clothes were scattered around the floor. I guess my friends are right, why guys are so smart at being so messy.

I faced him, only to find a cutie pie still asleep beside me. Gosh, i never knew he could be this cute. I carresed his cheek, wanting to pull him closer.

"Am i that charming?" He smirked,

"Ya!" I giggled,

Chanyeol's POV

The strawberry smell of her hair is starting to feel like it's a drug. I was glad she decided to walk that aisle.

"Thank you." I blurted out,

"For what?" She scoffed,

"For being here, forever."

"I love you." She said,

"What? I didn't hear that." I teased her only to make her roll her eyes,

"I love you, Park Chanyeol." She laughed,

"I love you too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] okay i know this is quite long because i got excited upon the idea. Hope you enjoy it!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹