Teasers

Teasers are starting to come up and i was pretty unprepared when Kyungsoo was the first one. He never told me when it'll start coming so that's why i wasn't prepared. Overall has been great and i really can't wait.

A week to go now till Tempo is out and i've been waiting till Chanyeol for the whole week. And every time it's midnight, i get dissapointed that it wasn't him.

Being his girlfriend doesn't mean i'm always a step ahead than any EXO-L out there. He seriously treats me like one and that means not telling me about who's next. There's one thing though an EXO-L would always be jealous of is me being with him 24/7.

I kept on asking he's turn but he just kept teasing and changing the subject. I don't even know what he looks like in his teasers. But i do know he's going to be amazing.

I was just chilling out on the couch when i suddenly got a notification.

EXO

I quickly opened it up and screamed and quickly liked every of it, retweet, post the hashtag and so on. Once in twitter i was done, i moved unto instagram. Damn, he looks so stunning and hot. Put in the code number and looked at all his teasers.

"Surprised?" He chuckled and sat next to me,

"I'm still speechless. I love the teasers already."

"Great then. I really do hope people would love it."

"They do, i'm sure they do. By the way, which ones you helped writting?"

"Um ... Gravity and With You. The one Kyungsoo and Xiumin hyung." He showed me,

"Ah i love those ones. You did great." I hugged him,

"Not to mention i look great too right?" He nudge me,

"I already saved every bit of it. Damn, i can't wait till next friday and my album."

"Which version did you buy?"

"All." I chuckled,

"Tsk. Where are you going to put them then? Our desk is filled with all my albums."

"Hey, i'm trying to be a supportive girlfriend here and you're not liking it?"

"I do like it but you should just save up that money. I mean i could grab one from the smtown shop and give you one."

"I'd like that but i'd be more happy if i bought them with my own money. Plus, it's nothing."

"Thank you though. I'll try my best for the next album." He leaned in for a kiss,

"So ... who's next?"

"Not going to tell you."

"Aish. No matter what i'll do you won't tell me won't you?"

"Uh-oh. It's fun right?" He chuckled,

"Amusing. Great. Making me so restless lately with all the theories."

"Once every bits are out, i'm sure you'll understand."

We spend the night re-watching his old MV and cringed at some. Damn, he changed so much especially his body. He used to be so skinny and now he's nowhere near that.

"Oh i got another notification."

"Wow, congratulations for the 100 million views on Love Me Right." I told him,

"Oh really? Wow."

"Don't tell me we made the 100." I laughed,

"Probably, who knows."

I tried bribing him all night asking for who's next but i wasn't even near winning. No matter what, he'll always be as stubborn as he is.

"You're making me curious. Will it be Suho oppa? Or Sehunnie?"

"Stop calling Sehunnie."

"Aye jelly. I've called him that since we were still in grade ten."

"You don't even give me nicknames." He pouted,

"I will if you tell me who's next." I had my smug face on,

"Smarty pants. Keep calling that Sehunnie of yours." He pinched my nose,

"Wait, i just remembered something. Today is the 27th right?"

"Yeah, what's wrong? Did you miss your period? Are you pregnant?"

"Idiot, no. So a month away from your birthday! I could've just expected that it'll be today."

"Phew. I thought you were pregnant."

"Your thoughts amuse me." I rolled my eyes.

The long awaiting is finally coming to an end. After waiting for a year for their yearly comeback, it's just six days away from the actual real thing.

"I know right. It's been a crazy year. I'm so glad we'll be promoting as a whole again."

"I miss Lay oppa. You all must've miss him so much too right?"

"Yeah we do. He still visits us in time and sometimes we do the same."

"Everyone was so happy when you guys will be back as a whole group again."

"Yeah i'm glad."

"Get some rest then, you training will be harder."

"I want you to accompany me tomorrow."

"Sure. What? I thought you-re not--"

"You'll stay in the cafe."

"I'd rather stay at home thanks." I glared at him,

"Oh my babe is angry." He pinched my cheeks,

"Stop it."

"I was just kidding. Accompany me for breakfast then i'll drop you at your mum's house and pick up after i'm done. How's that sound?"

"Great." I hugged him,

"I love you." He kissed the top of my head,

"I love you too."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you all like this one. His teasers photo are incredibly so good and i can't wait till next week!! Who's excited? Six days left guys omg omg omg

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-too gorgeous

-too gorgeous. these two are personally my favorite, i think it's the Allegro ver i dunno i forgot-