Rollercoaster

We've been planning this since we got into senior high school but we could only do it after we graduated. I got into the amusement park with two of my besties and we are so thrilled to spend the day together. Suddenly, one of them started jumping up and down,

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckled,

"Look! They're here!!" She smiled widely. As soon as she said that my heart literally jumped and automatically turned around to where she is pointing.

"Holy moly! I can't believe we're here with them." My other friend said. I couldn't laid my eyes off them and that one particular guy, Park Chanyeol. Shit. He's so damn handsome.

"Should we follow them?" One of them asked,

"Nah ... c'mon today is our day. Let's forget about them for a while. Plus, it's our last day being together!" The other answered.

We started to walk around and ride a few rides and played a few games also. Without realizing, it's been three hours and we started to ran out of rides.

"Let's try the rollercoaster now. We haven't tried it yet." One of them asked,

"Uh ... i don't know about that." I worried,

"It's going to be fun *(Y/n) ... c'mon do it for us?" The other stated,

"Fine." I sighed.

We lined up and my heart started to rush every time the line in front of us shortens. Gosh, why do i have to be here.

"Hey ... you guys are from tbe next class right?" Said a familiar voice. I turned around and found Park Chanyeol and the others behind us. Damn.

"Uh ... yeah." I managed to answer when my friends started to blush.

"Well ... have fun then." He dimpled. Shit shit shit. I gave him my best smile and turned around. The three of us couldn't stop smiling and fidget each other hands.

It was our turn to go and when i started to walk the guard stopped me,

"Sorry, you'll have to wait for the next one."

"But ... my friend here is scared. Can't she ..." one of them stated,

"It's okay, i can go with her. We're short one person too." Chanyeol replied. Shit shit shit shit.

"Ah okay then." She replied,

"Have fun (Y/n) ..." the other smirked.

When it was finally my turn, i was petrified and stood beside the rollercoaster thinking whether or not to ride it.

"Gwaenchanha (it's okay) ..." he said as he grabbed my hand and told me to sit. As soon as i sat down, i was struggling to put on the belt. Out of the sudden, he lean on and helped me put it on.

"Do you need to hold my hand as well?" He smirked,

"I don't think i need it now." I bravely said.

The ride started to go and it was actually not that scary. We laughed and screamed which is so weird because his laugh somehow comforted me. We got to the peak of the ride and boy i regret saying it was fun. I automatically hugged his arm and closed my eyes when it started to go down fast. I heard him chuckling and scream too. His other hand holds me and tried to comfort me. It shocked me and made me opened my eyes and blushed when i realized that he was staring at me. I immediately sat up properly and let go of his hand when he suddenly stopped me from doing it.

"Gwaenchanha." He smiled. We enjoyed the ride a little bit more and then it stops back to it's first place again.

We got off and i couldn't stop smiling and believing that i literally hugged his arm.

"Gomawo." I uttered,

"No problem." He smiled,

"You all right?" My friend said as soon as she saw me,

"It's all right. Let's grab something to eat now." I replied,

"Hey, um ... why don't you guys come with us we're going to eat too." Chanyeol said as he approached us. Withouth thinking furthermore my friends answered sure.

*skips time*

We laughed and spent time getting to know each other more as the day started to change. We then went to the shop and bought headbands for photos. What i couldn't believe is that he even asked his friend to take a picture of us together. It feels like i'm dreaming so i pinched myself. Ouch. He then handed me his phone after it which i gave i him a confused look.

"Give me your number so that i can send you the photos." He smiled. Did he just asked my number? Shit shit shit shit shit.

After all that i realized that it was getting dark and i needed to go home.

"Me too, i also got a few things to run." Chanyeol said. We walked out together and how i wanted the time to slow down now.

"You need a ride?" He suddenly asked,

"Well ... i ..." i thought,

"You can go with me. I don't mind." He smiled,

"If that won't bother you then all right." I smiled back.

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and sat down then put on the seat belt. As soon as he got in, he didn't start to drive. I was getting nervous because i am in his car and we're literally alone.

"(Y/n) ..." he uttered,

"Hmm?" I replied,

"I had a great time today with you." He smiled,

"Ah really? Me too." I blushed. He started to lean towards me and so did i. His lips reach to mine as we shared a kiss.

"Gaja (let's go) ..." he said as he held my hand and started to drive. How lucky am i to force myself to go on that rollercoaster.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] Sorry for the mistakes spelling or grammar. Will try to do my best and update more

Xoxo,

ET🌹

*(Y/n) - Your name