Hair

I love Chanyeol for everything that has made him, him. I never knew someone lime him could exist in this world. I never knew that someone like him could be mine.

He was still asleep beside me, finally being able to wake up in the same bed after such a long time. He's been so cute lately, asking me to curl his hair wherever he goes. I poke his cheeks as he started to wake up.

"Heyo sleepy head." I chuckled as i scrooge closer and kissed his cheeks,

"It's still early, let me sleep more." He groaned as he hugged me,

"What do you mean early? It's nearly eleven."

"Oh i've only slept for five hours."

"Sorry. I just miss you."

"I miss you too, you don't know how hard it is to be apart from you."

"Same goes for me okay." I kissed him,

"Any plans for today?"

"Yeah. I do, i need to go to the salon with the guys."

"I'll be alone then." I pouted,

"I won't be long. I'll go home as soon as i finish." He kissed the pout away.

He got up and had showered before leaving. I wanted him to have breakfast together but he left in a hurry.

"We're going to borrow him first." Sehun bowed,

"Gwaenchana."

"He was already mine to begin with." Recieving a death glare,

"Tsk. What ever, you're just too jealous with him choosing me over you." I chuckled,

"Ya! What are you talking bout? Don't make it look like we're gay, idiot." Chanyeol hit him,

"We'll get going. I'll drop him safely later." Baekhyun waved,

"I'll see you later." He hugged me before leaving.

I don't know what will i do without him to survive the day. I've been watching dramas all week long and i'm so bored with it.

Decided to go out was better than staying in the house. At least i don't have to remember him from time to time.

"Eonni!" I shouted as soon as i saw her,

"Oh mian, you've been waiting for so long didn't you?"

"Ani. I just arrived. I thought you'll be spending out with Chanyeol."

"He went to the salon."

"Ah so they all went? Probably the comeback is near."

"Oh did Suho oppa went as well?"

"Yeah that is why i can go out. You know it's finally great to be out again after all those rumors going around. So relieved that it has cooled down."

"How did you two get caught? Weren't oppa using anything to disguise?"

"You know the media and you've been in a that situation as well, probably know how it feels." She smiled.

She was right, Chanyeol and I were once caught in a rumor. Well, not that the whole world know who i am but he's rumor was big that i couldn't even be near him for at least three weeks.

That time was so hard for the both of us. We were just trying to spend a normal couple day out after being apart for so long and what a coincidence that one of he media caught us.

It's so funny how the whole world thinks that they're all not dating. While actually some are already secretly married and engaged. Like Chunhee eonni, who just got proposed by Suho oppa.

It was getting dark and she dropped me back at home. It was fun how we could just share the same problems of having idol boyfriends. I wish we all could get along and have some time together too.

"Gomawo eonni for the treat." I bowed,

"Ne, i'll get going okay." She smiled before driving away.

I went in and found the lights were on, guessing he's probably back already.

"Boo!"

"Ya! You scared me!"

"Sorry." He hugged me,

"What's with the fishing hat? Did you just arrived?"

"Ah yeah ... half an hour ago i think. I wanna show you something."

"Let me change first okay?"

I rushed into the bedroom and changed while he followed me. I was excited knowing he was going to show me something.

"You know i just went out--"

I turned around looking at an unfamiliar person. I was so shocked, he looks like a completely different person.

"So ... do you like it? I mean i think i never dyed my hair like this colour. I'm liking it so far." He pulled me closer,

"You're so damn hot like this." Making him smirked,

"So you like it?"

"Of course i do, i'll love every single bit of you. You look even cuter like this." I pinched his cheeks,

"Ya! I wanted like this so that i could be called manly." He pouted,

"How on earth you can be called like that when you're this cute?" I chuckled,

"Just for once." He rolled his eyes,

"You're turning from a cutie to a damn hot one honestly. I love that about you."

"See, i can be one. They'll be so crazy bout this." He shrugged his hair,

"I'm already crazy about it."

"Wanna be more crazy?" He cocked an eyebrow,

"Ya!" I blushed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] how's everyone doing last night? I'm dying :') anyways, thanks for the 30k guys, you guys rock so much and it means so much to me. Sorry if this one sucks -teehee-

Xoxo,

ET 🌹

-he's a killer

-he's a killer. I'm dying someone help me-