Unknown

Believing in love at the first side, didn't make sense for me. How could just people falls in love the first time they just met? What if he or she is bad guy afterall? I just don't understand how people could experience something like it.

It was true back then i had those thoughts. Even until now i'm still wondering how i could even love Chanyeol the first time i walked into this building. It just gave me a feeling like that's the one. Pretty crazy to say.

Though it's getting harder now. Every time i see him, all i wanna do is just give him hugs and kisses. We often steal glances at each other and that's already enough.

"Are you all right?" He rubs my hand,

"You're not suppose to talk to me." I pulled my hand away,

"Geez ... you're our personal asisstant of course you're allowed to talk to me. Ridiculously cute." He ruffled my hair,

"Ya! Park Chanyeol." I said as i was about to him when suddenly he starts running around and i had to chase him,

"What are you two doing?" I heard his manager said as soon as he saw us running around like a kid,

"Um .. Chanyeol-ssi and i ... are--"

"There was a bug in my pants so i tried to get it off ... but you know how scared i get so she's helping me but i just ran around making it harder to get rid of." He smiled,

"Ah i see, just next time don't look like you are dating. There are lots cameras around the shoot. Rumors will spread so unexpectedly if you two are like this. Get to work (y/n)-ah."

"Ne." I bowed down.

I was about to go when he grab my wrist. His expression telling me to stay. I shrug his hand away and just smiled at him before heading out quickly.

"Oh sorry ... i-i didn't see you." I bumped into Baekhyun and bowed continously then head out.

Chanyeol's POV

I knew from the look on her eyes this relationship is killing her. Why is this so hard for the both of us? Why is it so wrong to love someone?

"Hey Chanyeol-ah, what did you do to (y/n)-ah?"

"Huh? I didn't do anything to her. What's wrong?"

"I saw her just cried when i bumped into her. Oh probably she's tired, poor her re-organizing our clothes."

I should've just stood up for her. She shouldn't feel like this. I should never make that tear dropped. I head out and looked for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Hyung! Have you seen (y/n)-ah?"

"Ani. Why are you looking for her?" Suho asked, he's the most curious one out of everyone.

"Um ... nothing i just--"

"I know there's something else going on between you two. Spill it out."

"I'll talk to you later." I ran towards outside and looked for her.

Gosh where is she? She's making me so worried.  I hate it whenever she's sad. I should always make her happy but the more i tried, the more she is hurt.

I didn't get to find her since i had to continue the shoot. She was still nowhere to be found. Idiot, there's this thing now that is called phone to reach out for her. I dialed her number and gladly she picked it up.

"Where are you? You're making me worried sick."

"Mianhae. I had to bring the extra clothes the director told me last night and stupidly i forgotten about it. I caught a traffic and i'm fine." There was a long sigh after hearing her voice,

"Good then. Just get here fast. Love you."

She just ended the call without replying. Usually she'll get mad when i don't reply but i guess it wasn't right for me to do the same.

"Spill it now."

"Hyung you scared me."

I told him about her, about us. About the last two years we've been secretely hiding. It wasn't that hard but it wasn't easy too. The rollercoaster we had was amazingly making the both of us stunned.

"I knew it!" Baekhyun went it,

"Geez you've been eavesdropping?" I gave him a death glare,

"You have the right to love and and so does she. Why are you two so scared about telling the world?" Suho blurted out,

"She has insecurities. You know how much our fans are, i'm also scared if she does get bullied. I don't want for her to get hurt because with already having me in her life, she's already hurt."

"Talk with our hyung or just go straight to producer-nim."

"Easy to say."

"I'll back you up. The guys will. You know we all adore her."

"Yeap i will." Baekhyun smiled.

I took some time to think before seeing her with the heavy bags she had to bring.

"How did you manage to bring these all?" I said as she gave me some bags to bring,

"Do i have to remind you again about how strong your girlfriend is?" She whispered the 'girlfriend' part, she's too cute.

"Ani, i know you are."

"Girlfriend?"

We both turned around only to find my manager overhearing us. She looked so petrified and i'm just standing here looking at her so patheticly.

Your POV

"Yes, what you heard was right. (Y/n)-ah is my girlfriend for the last two years. I'm sorry i didn't tell you. Please don't blame on her." I saw him bowed down,

"What are you doing?" I asked him,

"Suho hyung is right, there's nothing to be scared of now. You're mine and i'm yours."

"All right, just keep up with the media. If any rumor gets out, tell me as soon as possible to get it covered." He walked away,

"Well, that's was easy."

"I didn't think it be this easy." Chanyeol scoffed,

"Yeah because i told him first and sort it out." Suho smiled as the rest followed,

"Thanks."

"But in return you both have to treat us."

We both looked at each other, i knew it wasn't that easy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] another request from exosekaiyeol_ hope you like it!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹