Addition

Having a fight with someone who you truly cherish hurts me a lot. It's been months since we decided to take time in ourselves and think about our future.

I wanted to stop this, stop the things that is going between us but i couldn't. It would be too selfish for myself when i still love him completely, when we're expecting something bigger.

Been trying to tell him but i just couldn't find the words to it. These thoughts has been killing me and even brought me to the hospital.

"You're free to go home today, just make sure to rest well. The babies are all alright so don't worry much."

"Babies?" Baekhyun shocked,

"I told you already i'm having twins."

"I-i thought you weren't for real."

"Oppa, could you help me up?"

Having a bigger brother like him sure is a rollercoaster ride. He's always so annoying and likes to make fun but i love how he could also be so caring and gentle.

"Wow that baby bump finally shows up."

"Yeah probably because i'm having twins."

"I'll drive you home then i'll have to go out for schedule. You sure you'll be all right then?"

"I'll be fine."

"I can send someone to look after you."

"No."

"It won't be him, i promise."

---

Great, now i'm going to be the one taking care not being taken care of. But with someone's company here, it'll help better.

"So hyung is having twins? Wow, didn't expect he could--"

"Shut up Sehun, you're not helping."

"When are you going to tell him? I mean he has the right anyways."

"Been trying to for months now but he always have excuses. He has practices or schedules and stuff, always cancelling when i already waited for him." I sighed,

"You know, he actually has been so wreckless lately." His sentence got me worried,

"He also has been so nervous whenever you want to meet him. I don't know probably because he feels guilty for shouting at that time when he knew you don't like being shouted."

I've missed him so much and the babies aren't helping at all. As days grow, i feel like i just want to run up to him and hug him. But i know i couldn't. We need to talk properly and clear things out.

"I can get him to come over today."

"No." I was nervous too.

It's been months since we last saw each other, i don't know how i am going to respond when he says hi or if he had decided something about us. I was scared if we're ever going to meet again, it'll be the last time.

"You need to actually try if not for you then do it for the babies? They need their father too."

Damn, since when Sehun could talk like this? But he is right, at least i have to do it for them.

I've been trying to call him for the last ten minutes but i couldn't reach him. It was sad and i felt like he didn't want me anymore. Could we keep this up? Where would this boat sail?

"Uh hyung ..." i was surprised when he answered Sehun's call immediately,

"Umm ..." i keep shrugging,

"Nothing, i just wanted to tell you that ... i might be home late."

"Ne." He hung up and i couldn't hold the tears anymore.

It hurts so bad, did he avoided my call? Why though? Does that mean he doesn't love me anymore?

"I-i'm sure he probably just held his phone when i called. He stills loves you okay? If not why still put you as his wallpaper or still keeps your things in their place."

"So what if he still? Why can't he just show it?" I managed to say and a hit of dizziness came straight away,

"Oh okay you're in too much thought and Baekhyun will kill me. Let's get you to bed."

---

It didn't felt like a long nap, i wasn't comfortable. The babies has started to kick a few days ago and i never felt something so magical. This time it was disturbing my nap.

"Y-you're awake." I was so startled to hear the familiar deep voice.

He was sitting there looking so worried and i feel like wanting to sit in his lap and giving him a hug. I've missed him so much that tears starts to roll down my cheek.

"I-i'm ... sorry." There was silence again. I didn't know how to properly start a conversation.

"It's okay."

"No it's not. If you're okay ... shouldn't you at least come home?"

"I just needed time, Chanyeol. I had things to sort out first."

"Y-you're not going to leave me aren't you?"

It turns out we misunderstood each other. I thought he's going to leave me, didn't think we were having the same thoughts.

"Of course, i thought you were going to leave me."

"I can't and i wouldn't. I love you too much." Just a sentence to make this heart flutter so much, my cheeks start to burn.

"Is there anything that i could do to make it up to you?" He asked,

"Come here." I replied.

He sat at the edge of the bed, it's been a while i could look up to his face this close. I pulled him close as i hugged him tight not wanting to let go of him again.

"I love you too."

"I'm so sorry for everything, i heard you were hospitalized." He placed a kiss on top of my head,

"Yeah ... i just got out today. There's actually ... something i needed to tell you."

I told him to help me up and as i did i tried to fix my sleeping gown, hoping for him to see the bump.

"We're having a baby?" He sounds so shock,

"Actually ... babies." I looked up to him,

"Twins? Oh my god." He hugged him again,

"I've been trying to tell you but you keep bailing out."

"I was just nervous and i was scared to hurt you again."

"You'll never hurt me okay? I love you for everything you are and i'm sure you'll never hurt me too." I tried to assure you,

"I'm so lucky you're mine." He leaned in,

"Um since you both are fine now and Chanyeol is here to take care of you ... i'm going out now." Sehun was suddenly inside my room,

"Geez since when ..."

"Do continue what you two were doing."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] sorry if this sucks but enjoy!

Xoxo,

E