Muse

I overjoyed so much after finally getting the tickets. After spending the day and night searching for the tickets, i finally got it. Chanyeol will love this so much, i hope so.

I packed my stuff and head to his dorm as fast as i could. It was still early in the morning, the sun just began to rise.

"Oh, you know he will still be asleep." I found Xiumin as i set foot in their dorm,

"Ne, can i go in?"

"Sure, you're allowed this dorm is practically yours too." He scoffed and headed outside.

Xiumin was right, i mostly stay here whenever Chanyeol wants to. This dorm is practically my second house. I walked inside his room carefully, not wanting to wake him first.

"It's still morning, please do keep things quiet." I heard making him chuckle,

"Sneaky bae." I heard him say as i turned around, was surprised seeing him already awake.

"You scared me! I thought you were still asleep." He pulled me inside his hug,

"I was out from the bathroom."

"I need to tell you something."

"About what? Oh ... are you ..." i gave him a serious look,

"Preg ..."

"Idiot." I hit him,

"No? Phew." He grinned,

"You don't want any?"

"No ... i mean not now. Anyways, what is it?"

"Oh! I got you these." I grinned and gave him an envelope, he gave me his confused look when he opened the envelope.

"Muse?!"

"Yeap."

"But i'm watching it alone." He pouted,

"Of course i'm accompanying you." I showed him my ticket, he jumped up and down.

We packed and went off to Japan in the noon. I could tell he was excited for this, i know he has been wanting to watch other concerts but time was pulling him away from it.

"It's so rare for you to do this ... why?"

"Well, you know that job that i wanted?" He nodded,

"I got in."

"Aww you deserve it anyways." He pecked my forehead.

"And just take it as one of your presents."

"One of them? Will i be getting--" he cocked his eyebrow,

"Shut up." I slap him.

We arrived there at about evening, just in time to get shower and change. At about six pm we arrived at Yokohama Arena. It was already crowded with people lining up, wanting to get in first.

"You got us VIP?" His eyes enlarge,

"Of course." I smiled,

"You're the best."

We watched the whole concert in joy, well he did. I became to like Muse because of him. Mostly the things i didn't like became my favourites because of him.

He was screaming, cheering and singing along like what any EXO-Ls would do when they are on stage. He looked so happy.

"EXO-Ls are really the best, i never knew cheering like this can be so hard and tiring." He said as we walked outside as the concert has ended.

Before going back, he saw a merchandise stand and we went there. He bought us a couple jacket with Muse written on its left side. We walked again and i told him to stay still as i took a picture of him outside the building.

"Can't believe the day just ended like that. I'm so so happy, thanks for today." He pecked me,

"Your very welcome." I tip toed and kissed him.

We were on our way back to Korea when he asked me for the photo. He said he wanted to tease the guys.

 He said he wanted to tease the guys

real__pcy : Today was fun #muse

Omo ... did he go out alone or with the guys?

Probably with his rumored girlfriend

Don't tell me he sat next to me

Oh look at this cute kiddo

Aigo why is he so handsome

"Damn. They weren't jealous."

"They're only jealous because of you having me." I chuckled,

"Of course, because i have the best girlfriend ever. Thanks again."

"You should thank my appa and eomma." We giggled.

I stayed in his dorm for a few hours before he has to go for practice. Always hated goodbye, even if i do get to see him again.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow. Wanna take you to practices."

"Don't mind me first, just do a great job in the upcoming comeback. Okay?" I pecked him,

"I need you for my comeback."

"For what? There's nothing i can do to help you, Chanyeol." I chuckled,

"You're my energizer. With you inside, i'll do great."

"Aish, flirty." He pulled in for a hug,

"So?"

"Of course i'd be there. I'd there if you want me too."

"This will definitely make them jealous."

Can't believe he's still in the mood to make the guys jealous. It'll be a one hell of a day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] hope you guys like this one, enjoy 💙

Xoxo,

ET 🌹