Eclampsia

I'm finally taking a break from work, for a moment. Our little one is due less than two months and i just need to focus on our baby more. Been aching so much lately and it's just great to be at home with him.

Though i had to admit i was a little dissapointed. He was on his phone all the times, not budging what i was doing. Even showering by myself, i hate it since i can't rub my back.

"What are you doing? You've been on your phone and neglecting me since i'm back home." I sat down beside him,

"Sorry, i was just reading things. Trust me it's useful and it involves you." He puts his phone down before turning to me,

"What do you mean it involves me?"

"They said that a father should keep talking to its baby even if their still inside." He starts to rub my tummy,

"Really? Why?"

"For some bonding things. I want to be with him while i can. You know they also said that it starts to hear the outside voices at sixteen weeks."

"I'm amazed you know all that." I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

He was talking non stop with our baby. Giggling and trying to make it kick as a reply. Giving kisses and making me tickle was the reason we stayed up late.

"I can't wait to see you. Would you look like eomma more or me more?"

His words were making me so emotional. I can't believe this happy virus could be so into babies. I can't wait to be able to see him as an official father.

"Okay, it's getting late. You need to sleep." He tuck me in,

"Why are suddenly treating me like a kid? I'm fully awake okay."

"It's not good for the baby."

He was the one who asked me to sleep yet he's the one who slept first. Hugging me quite tight, not wanting any gap of air between us. Though it's getting hard now since the bump is disturbing.

I was wrong for saying that he's treating me like a kid. I was the one still treating him like a kid. He snuggles like a kid when he sleeps, hugging whatever is in front of him.

It was a shock for me, when we used to date he was that kind of cool guy who never showed me his aegyo side. Now since we're married he's a different kind of person. A much more caring person than he used to be. A mu h kiddo like.

Every night before we go to sleep i still remember how he used to asked me to pat his back. Now it's just a habit. My hands would automatically pat his back.

It didn't feel like morning yet he's not in bed. I heard him talking so i went out. He was talking with Sehun late at night.

"Oh noona, sorry for disturbing." He instantly bowed,

"He got chased by some crazy girls."

"Oh ani, gwaenchana. Want some things to drink?"

"Ani ... you need to go to sleep again."

"I can't sleep without you." I tip toed and whispered to him,

"Don't worry i'll make myself at home. I know the way to the bedroom." Sehun chuckled.

---

I couldn't sleep that night. Probably got a little too excited knowing tomorrow will be our montly check up, the only day i could see my little one. I started to feel dizzy, meaning i should have been asleep.

Still, i couldn't. The baby was kicking quite hard too making my back hurts so much. The dizzyness was getting heavier. It has gone over half an hour now and i couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to get Sehun to drive us."

We decided to go to the hospital. Not wanting any danger later.

"You're quite warm too." He said as he rubs my back, trying to soothe it.

"Want me go faster?" Sehun asked,

"Ani."

"Just a little." Chanyeol worried.

Once we arrived, i was rushed into the emergency. They checked everything and the great news was that the baby was fine. It was such a relieved hearing that first.

"There's one thing to worry about now."

"What's wrong?"

"It may seems like you are experiencing eclampsia. It's a good thing that we may have recognized it first before it's too late."

"Before it's too late? What happens if it's too late?" I could hear his voice got more worried.

"Eclampsia could end up to death. Usually afyer the baby is born."

"Y-you can fix that right?"

"Yes, luckily we discovered this earlier. She needs to recover here if possible. Her blood pressure is quite high too."

He didn't want anything bad to happen so he insisted for me to rest here. He told Sehun to go home and comeback tomorrow to grab a few stuff.

"The chances are low Chanyeol."

"But still. I can't afford to lose you." He started to sob,

"You'll still have a part of me even if you lose me."

"I can't do that. It won't be the same without you in my life."

I told him to come near me as i hugged him. This big softie bear always need comfort in times like this. To think, i'd be selfish to make that choice. Knowing he'll be taking care of the baby alone without a mother.

---

After a couple of days, i get to go home. He's still the same as he was back in hospital. So strict with everything i do until he burnt his food. Of course he did, he wouldn't even let me cook.

"I'm tired with your attitude. Let me live already."

"I don't want to lose you. Remember you promised a forever."

"We won't lose each other okay." I hugged him,

"It just scares me to think that."

"Then don't. We'll be fine. We'll be forever. I love you okay."

"I think the little one does too."

"Of course."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] okay this was random but i like it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i do ^^

Xoxo,

ET 🌹