Honeymoon

We're currently on board towards Japan for our honeymoon. We're only here for thirty minutes and he's already asleep, probably got tired from all the things we did today.

After the reception ended, we cleaned up and then went straight to the aiport to catch the last flight for Japan. It's half past two am and i haven't slept for a day now, i'm nowhere near sleepy. Probably because i'm excited.

Normal newlywed couples would spend their first night in hotels, we decided to have fun
later on our honeymoon. He's holding onto my hands while he's asleep and it's unusual for me. I'm just not use to these kinda things yet.

"Why aren't you sleeping? Aren't you tired?" He said as he wakes up, now that he's mentioning it i'm starting to sleepy.

"You'll need the energy for tonight." He smirked,

"Too excited for that aren't you?" I blushed but hides it by leaning on his shoulder,

"Aigo my wife is blushing." He chukles.

He was right though, we needed the energy for tonight. Gosh i'm nervous.

He tapped me a few times before i woke up. By looking at his face, he just gotten up. He probably slept again.

"We're nearly here." He said as he pointed outside the window. Japan is indeed wonderful.

"Once we get to the hotel, we get dressed and then go out to eat breakfast." I nodded,

"You okay? You seem pretty tired."

"No no ... i'm like this when i just woke up. Get used to it." I smiled.

As soon as we got off, we went straight to our hotel. Our suite is so big and it's as big as my last apartment.

"I can't believe your parents prepared this." I smiled,

"Wanna go and shower?" He asked,

"Aigo ... is that all you think about?" I smirked,

"We need to get use to our bodies now." He said as he dragged me.

When we were ready to go his mum called to check,

"She says to have fun and take care." He hung up,

"I'm pretty sure you left one bit. What made you smirked like that?"

"She said to not ruin you in the first day since we'll be going out often." I blushed,

"You already failed doing it."

"Oh look who's bringing it up now." He pecked my lips,

"Aish ... shut up. Let's go i'm really hungry." I hit him playfully.

The first day wasn't so bad at all, it was rather fun. We went to lots of place and it's just great to be out here when the cherry blossoms are blooming.

Once we got back in our hotel, it went awkward. I got nervous again and couldn't stop blushing.

"Disneyland tomorrow, i don't plan to ruin you all the way." He smirked,

"Ya! Since when you're this pervert." I blushed harder.

I woke up feeling way better than yesterday. Though it was hard to actually keep my eyes open now, especially when he's shirtless. Damn his toned abs.

We got ready and dressed in our kimono only since today we get to be served by the hotel. As the food came out he told me to take a picture of him.

"I'm gonna post that."

"Eat first, you've been grumbling bout it." I fed him a sushi.

After visiting disneyland, i checked my phone and saw the picture he posted.

'real__pcy : 🍯🌙'

'real__pcy : 🍯🌙'

This guy, he said he wanted a private life yet he keeps teasing his fans. Though it was amusing to read the comments.

'Honey moon ... HONEYMOON? Wait, he's married already?'

'What a lucky girl'

'I'm okay being your number two'

'Omo! Another star sold out :)'

'I took those pictures!'

'Even with his eyes close he's so damn hot!'

'Shit those rumors are real then!'

"What are you laughing about?" I showed him the comments and he laughed as well,

"They're unbelievable." He pulled me closer,

"Says the guy who wanted things private." I rolled my eyes,

"I'm sorry. I like to tease them plus it's good to be known that i am taken already." He pinched my nose,

"I like that idea." I hugged him.

The days here are spent so fast and it just felt like we've been married for so long. We were just at the balcony, watching the night sky. The stars shining so bright and the moon hides.

I was just leaning on him as he puts his chin upon my head and wrapped his arms around me. His warmth are the best in this chilly weather.

He keeps on talking about the things he wants to do after we go back. Including cheesy and cringy stuff yet i loved the ideas.

"I'm sleepy, let's sleep now." I hugged him,

"All right, i'll let you rest tonight. No mercy for tomorrow."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
[A/n] i'm back with the edited pictures haha i hope you guys enjoy this yoda lol

Xoxo,

ET 🌹