Alone

Days have gone without him. Felt like half of me is gone. He's making me worried though to the fact that is he okay? He hasn't replied any of my texts nor has he accepted my calls.

I asked the other members and said that he was perfectly fine,

"Wae? Did you two fight?" Asked Chen,

"Uh no ... we were fine." I replied.

Were we? It seems like it ain't fine at all. I promised myself to never come to his apartment if he doesn't tell me too. But i ought to do this. What if he's in danger?

I actually got no confidence going here because it's my first time being here. But i can sense that i'm on the right track. I think it's this one.

I knocked on the door a couple of times but there were no answer. I'm sorry, Chanyeol. I said to myself before entering the password. It seems like no one is home. God this place is like a shipwreck. Weird, somehow it's quite cozy excluding the shipwrecked part.

I went into this particular room, must be his room and there he was, sitting in a chair facing towards the window.

"Jagi?" I said but he didn't answer. I walked towards him and noticed that he was so pale. His body is kinda warm as i gave him a hug.

"What happened to you? Why do--"

"Mianhae. (Sorry)" he blurted out, he starts to cry as he hugged me back.

After listening to what he explained, it all made sense. I never knew my happy virus could get this sad. Never knew he has been keeping it all for himself. I wished i knew and was there in every step of his way.

We were cuddling and he was falling asleep due to the medicine that he drank. God i feel so dumb and pathetic right now. What kind of girlfriend am i? I wanted to go out and made him soup to make him better but he just hugged me tighter.

"Stay." He mumbled,

"You need to eat." I said as i pat his back,

"I just need you."

How could i not realize this earlier? It's just so sad to hear that he was feeling so lonely to the fact that there was us beside him. I didn't know how hard being an idol was that made him turn into this. How much pain were you holding on too, love?

I should've stopped him from loosing sleeps. He mostly spends the night at his studio and going straight to practices when morning comes. Getting minimal an hour of sleep per day, he must've been so in pain.

"You're not alone. You have me, you have the members, your family, Toben and a wave of fans all over the world." I said,

"It doesn't feel like that." His words just stabbed me.

"I'm sorry for not being with you through out your days. I promise, i will be here beside you from now on. Anywhere you'll go, i'll go." I uttered,

"Thanks bub." He said as he reached for my lips. Ouch, forgetting that he's lips are hot too. I felt his smile, the smile that makes everyone else smile.

Chanyeol's POV

"I'm glad the happy virus i know is back. Please next time when i do call you, answer it. You're making me worried and stop saying nonsense things from now on, okay? Now you need to eat before you get worse." She said, great here comes the eomma (mum) side of her.

"Ne (yes) ... eomma."

"I hate it when you call me that." She pouted,

"Don't hesitate to come here often. You already broke your promise."

"Aish ... but i'm glad i did it." She smiled.

The smile that can make you go back up on top again. The smile i fell in love for. I needed that. I felt bad for making her seeing this part of me. I just didn't want anyone else to see or feel the pain.

One thing for sure. Alone isn't a nice thing after all and i'm glad i'm going through this with her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[A/n] i made this weeks ago but don't know whether or not to post it but i guess i should. I'm dedicating this story to all those who feel lonely. Remind yourself that you are loved! Do surround yourself with people who cares and love you, don't let the problems drag you down. Fight for it!

Xoxo,

ET 🌹